NBA 2019, Finals & Beyond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the fucking so-called US Dream Team can't even fucking beat Australia :lmao:

WITHOUT Ben Simmons and WITHOUT Kyrie :lol: you wouldn't have fucking come close with those two in.

I've been fucking telling you losers for years the Australian core of Delly, Patty, Ingles, Baynes, Goulding, Bogut is superior to the US.

NBA is no longer the competition it once was. US running scared and they will be lucky to equal their Bronze at Athens 2004 next year.

I'm sure missing any of the players listed below, who have pulled.out this summer because they don't want to play in back to back summers, would have zero impact on splitting a two game series against Australia.

Anthony Davis
James Harden
Eric Gordon
C.J. McCollum.
Bradley Beal
Damian Lillard
Tobias Harris
Zion Williamson,
Kevin Love
Paul Millsap
LeBron James
Kevin Durant
Stephen Curry
Kawhi Leonard
Russell Westbrook
Klay Thompson
Draymond Green
Blake Griffin
Paul George

Oh, and as for Kyrie?

455160556.0.jpg

Good win, tho. Good for Delly.

france just beat the US team by 10 in the actual tournament and not by just 4 in an exhibition game, so surely by the power of cobbler logic we can all agree that this means that france is obviously a much better team than australia.

And, like, light years better than Canada.

I love Pop, and this team's construction was obviously a joke and not reflective whatsoever of the actual ability of USA Basketball, but he let Rudy Gobert absolutely dismantle this squad and never once thought to toss Brook Lopez out there to at least try and slow him down.

That Ntilikina had a great game also makes me laugh.

You have to hope the Mavs suck balls next year and that unprotected 2021 pick is a high lottery pick.

The Knicks are always just 2 or 3 years away....

Ditching the Knicks to be a Wizards fan these last few years is like escaping the Titanic on a lifeboat only to have the lifeboat hit an iceberg too.

But then, I'm a Bulls fan. The last few years have been pretty shitty for them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom