National Hockey League 2013-14 season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well Rosehill was the first offender. He got a misconduct for hitting someone after a play for no reason because he is literally just a pair of fists. But the worst thing was Gudbranson putting a real nasty boarding penalty on Hartnell, which is what set Simmonds off. It was quite chippy for the rest of the third after that.

Markstrom was excellent, as was Mason. Both Flyers goals were allowed by Thomas who left with some sort of injury right after the second one.

Yeah, Timmy T down. So disappointed with Dineen for even starting Thomas after he let in 5 goals in St. Louis. Glad Markstrom looked good though.

With the division changes and the state of just about every team last year, it's exciting to think how much parity there really is this season. Most teams projected 10-30 can really end up anywhere. It's exciting to watch.

It took me almost the whole game to notice Upshall is still in Florida. My friend was also confused by Whitney being on the team. We sort of missed this offseason I guess.

Most random fucking thing at the game: I ended up down near the ice and this older fella and younger girl walk up, and I said to my friend, "Ha, that looks like Danny Trejo." And it turns out it was Danny Trejo, and for some reason the producers of his new movie thought promoting it at a Flyers game was an excellent idea. I should have yelled something about Breaking Bad, but I was just laughing at how absurd it was.

Anyway, nice to see the first win.
Too bad for you he didn't bring Michelle Rodriguez along with him.

Damn good game right there. Sucks that we couldn't do quite enough, but no shame in losing to the Blues right now, especially on the road. They're playing great hockey.

I take it going between the legs like that is considered showboating?

What an incredible start to the season for that kid.

I take it going between the legs like that is considered showboating?

What an incredible start to the season for that kid.

That's a load of shit on Oates part. He took it between his legs because it is infinitely less easy for a goalie to predict a player is even capable of pinning a shot opposite side top self from there. If he didn't take it behind his legs the pick would've been too close to the net and easily pokeable by Lundqvist/off angle from where the shot went in (assuming he doesn't turn his body).

I for one don't like flashy players or that playing style at all, but I'm a fan of intelligent plays. That was a case where the trick came from the intelligence. It's not like he started volleying the puck on his stick and took a baseball swing at it. THAT would be disrespectful to the league, even if it went in.

Through six games, this is the second comfortable lead that Crawford has surrendered in the 3rd. He just had a massive contract extension, so, you know.

Too bad the Blues cant play the Blackhawks every game, eaaaasy points

Back
Top Bottom