National Hockey League 2009 - 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's something for you to ponder, GAF: going back to 1985, the coach of every Chicago championship team has sported a mustache. Will Joel Quenneville add his name to that illustrious list? Time will tell.

Also, neither goaltender in this series is very good. Looks like teams such as Chicago and Philly (with their perpetual goaltending woes) will be following the Red Wings model: build a strong team from the defence out and the rest will take care of itself.

wow. that's about as close as you can get

hope the flyers can still pull this one out

It was fun driving through town after the game yelling out the window to people in Flyers gear. It's an exciting time here.

29209_10100157924375100_1901722_57242920_7328062_n.jpg

Ha, yeah, somebody on Facebook made that their profile picture just a minute ago so I thought I'd post it. I'm on a bit of a high. I like it mostly because it's a good shot of his pretty blue eyes.

We dominated this fucking game, by the way.

Ha, yeah, somebody on Facebook made that their profile picture just a minute ago so I thought I'd post it. I'm on a bit of a high. I like it mostly because it's a good shot of his pretty blue eyes.

We dominated this fucking game, by the way.

I was flipping over during commercials and halftime of the Laker/Celtic game. I caught 2 first period goals. A bunch of my friends were there tonight and now they are all going to get insanely drunk, I'd imagine.

Good luck in Game 6.

Oh, yeah, I imagine that the Flyers - with the emotion and energy generated by the home crowd - will throw everything they have at the 'Hawks in the first 10 minutes. If the 'Hawks weather that relatively well, then the Flyers are in tough.

Not necessarily, especially since the Flyers best periods have been the second and third throughout the playoffs. Rather, I'm concerned that the Hawks will put a couple up early. If it's 0-0 with 8 to go in the 1st, I'll feel pretty good.

Game 6 is going to be a monster. When it goes to Game 7, I'm pretty sure I'm going to head over to the Wachovia Center to join the mob watching it there.

I'm hoping for a game 7.

Also, in my opinion, the goaltending in the series on both sides has been atrocious. I'm still hoping that somehow rectifies itself and the two remaining games will be instant classics.

I'm hoping for a game 7.

Also, in my opinion, the goaltending in the series on both sides has been atrocious. I'm still hoping that somehow rectifies itself and the two remaining games will be instant classics.
Every goalie on the Flyers is injured, including those playing ... who are both career backups. And Niemi is a rookie, so yeah, that's a fair assessment.

Back
Top Bottom