Ukers - X Factor song.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
so tell me, who here agrees that X Factor ruins the surprise of the Christmas No 1?

I say yep, fourth time now, it sucks.

I miss the likes of The Darkness, or we could have had Leona still there, or Geraldine character could have because that is a cute song.

:up:

but still. do you like the new number 1? I see Buckley is number 2, I think his version is soft and far more intimate!

:D

yes, and yes, but what the fuk does he care, as long as his pocket is filled with money that packs bigger than his physical gearstick, he is happy!

it just ruins it!

and another thing, the winners video, JUST HAVE THEM SING! stop putting their X Factor Journey on throughout for fuk sake you fuking pile of numbnuts!

I can't believe this :| I can't believe that more people downloaded/bought the ALEXANDRA BURKE version instead of LEONARD COHEN or, at least, JEFF BUCKLEY!

The British public is stupid. Stupid, I say :angry:

Fucking Simon Cowell.

FLIPPING Alexandra Burke. She wasn't the best voice was she? She sang with Beyonce and I couldn't tell the difference because both their voices are just ordinary. They've got pretty voice but they are not great voices like Leona, and even she wasn't my first choice that year. There was a guy on there called Ben who had a very distinctive voice, even Simon said he was the one they all had to beat, even he knows that it's voice rather than technique that people like about singers. Laura should have won this year, her voice was even better than Leona's. She reminded me of Norah Jones, very similar timbre. After her I would have chosen Diane. She sounded like Delores O'Rhyddion but people started a viscious hate campaign against her because they were scared of her warbble and the fact that her voice is unusual and not just pleasant and pretty like Alexandra's or asthetically beautiful like Laura's.

I've heard that a lot of people have recorded a version of this song, have U2?

Back
Top Bottom