Space Moon: Return to Space: On the Moon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ask and ye shall receive:

ackbarmoonol7.jpg

It should be on Space Moon's flag.

wmoontl3.jpg

Somewhere on Space Moon, Warren Moon slings the pigskin to passersby. Doing so instills a camaraderie and shared sense of what it means to rock with all who encounter him and his magical football made from the hides of the Mon Calamari.

Furthermore, I know I'm going to be rocking the fuck out anyway, so my moonlist isn't as important to me as coming up with a cover that can top this:

spacemoonbv1.jpg

Space Moon was awesome from the jump, but when Warren Moon materialized on the surface, with several million footballs and a mission, things jumped up a notch. Only a QB with significant CFL and NFL experience knows what it means to truly rock the fuck out.

I love you Warren Moon.

I love you Space Moon.

:love: to all the images / Space Mooning/ Warren Akbar Moon.

The Moon In Space. So I guess we have 16? Does around the first week of the new year work for everybody? Convenience for all on Space Moon is preferred. Word. That'll give time for Rock The Fuck Out Stadium ™ to sell out. HA. Like it already hasn't.

Wow. That was a fast signup. And I don't even know what people were signing up for.

That doesn't really tell anything.... So is it a competition? Or are 16 people just exchanging lists...?

Actually, Khan hit that shit rite on the head. It's exactly the same as DI, including all the polls, artwork, etc. but you can use any music you want. Just keep it to an hour or less.

That doesn't really tell anything.... So is it a competition? Or are 16 people just exchanging lists...?

Everybody wins on Space Moon.

Don't think of it as a competition. Think of it as an election. We're electing the best representative of Space Moon's awesomeness.

It's straight up elimination style, none of that group stuff. On Space Moon, we're all in the same group: in space, on the moon.

I highly recommend reading the first thread.

Do the Dew™

Actually, Khan hit that shit rite on the head. It's exactly the same as DI, including all the polls, artwork, etc. but you can use any music you want. Just keep it to an hour or less.

And on Space Moon, everyone is welcome. Space Moon cares not if you go a minute over the time limit or if you don't list the album your song came from. Space Moon just wants to hear your music, and I just want to say Space Moon a bunch of times.

And on Space Moon, everyone is welcome. Space Moon cares not if you go a minute over the time limit or if you don't list the album your song came from. Space Moon just wants to hear your music, and I just want to say Space Moon a bunch of times.

Yeah, exactly.

In essence, just Space Moon it, bro.

Well, good to know for future times. I guess I'm out of this one already.

Well, good to know for future times. I guess I'm out of this one already.

Feel free to listen and vote :) And I'm sure someday there will be Spacemoon, Moonspace: Back to Space Moon: Return to Space: On The Moon: In Space: Again

here's a picture of U2 on Space Moon:

discoband.jpg

Guess what U2 song is going on mine :happy:

I hear rivers on Space Moon run with either beer or Powerjuice, depending on which hemisphere you're in. Can anyone verify this?

Back
Top Bottom