Radiohead Discussion Thread Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
God, come in, God. God, come in, God. Damn, you're a girl. Well I guess the reason I'm talking to you tonight is... can you send Radiohead on a tour of Australia with this album? Please?

Amen. Oh I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Alady.

there's nothing on Pitchfork yet. very surprising. It's odd that they haven't been woken up early by some frantic hipster, got up and hurried to the office to post a photo of them all stood around a mac wanking over the website...:doh:

Sometimes I still get upset with myself for not ordering that In Rainbows record box. I just made sure I wouldn't make that mistake again. $48 well spent.

It's too early in the morning for me to process this information. It'll sink in at the gym in an hour and I'll fall off the fucking stairmaster.

:lol:

i know.. i had to read the tweets a couple of times and rub my eyes to believe it.

make sure there is some soft padding to cushion the fall.. :D

cobl04 said:
I think I just read the Pitchfork offices exploded in "spunk".

They'll spend all tomorrow circle jerking to MK2 on repeat.

Can't take the album cover at all seriously, reminded me of Sesame Street on first glance.

This could be a brilliant strategy; wonder if they'll reveal more details over each of the next 5 days, such as tracklisting, running times and maybe even a tour announcement - to maximise the hype potential

Sometimes I still get upset with myself for not ordering that In Rainbows record box. I just made sure I wouldn't make that mistake again. $48 well spent.

I don't even have a damn record player, and I'm getting it. (and also got the In Rainbows disc box deal)

Did anyone actually get a confirmation who preordered it? The page sorta just moved back to the main page when I tried to process. Tried to log in, and it says I have no valid orders.

Also, is the Saturday time frame based on the UK? If so, that means we could be getting it Friday in North America.

Am I the only one who keeps thinking of King of Birds when I see the title?

u2popmofo said:
Did anyone actually get a confirmation who preordered it? The page sorta just moved back to the main page when I tried to process. Tried to log in, and it says I have no valid orders.

I got a confirmation screen and an email.

u2popmofo said:
Would you mind trying to log in with your email to see what it says for you on the website?

It's got some of my personal details, and I'm on my wonky computer at the office. So give me a minute or two and I'll email you a screencap.

Got it this time. I think I may have been so excited that I forgot to change the expiration date, the site just doesn't give you any sort of error message or notice of the problem, unfortunately.

Ah, well I went ahead and emailed you a screencap anyway. Guess it doesn't matter now, but I'm glad it worked out for you.

I'm going to do my best to not see any photos of the packaging. I want to be surprised.

Both Radiohead forums I tried to visit had crashed earlier this morning. ha

Back
Top Bottom