MUSE PART 6: "You'll Wake The Thought Police"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's what I've been hearing, yeah. If that's indeed the release time frame...great birthday present, then :hyper:. I'm really, REALLY curious to hear what they come up with this time around, from the stuff I've read online it sounds like they're going all out with a wide variety of sounds and instruments and such, it sounds crazy in a good way.

Thanks for the photos, very cool :).

I'm talking about the dubstep stuff. Muse just need to rock out. That's what they do best.

I'm talking about the dubstep stuff. Muse just need to rock out. That's what they do best.

that's what I was referring to.. Who knows whether this (dubstep) will even be in a song at all. It could be a middle part of a song. It may not even be a part of a song on the album at all, teaser to get the hype going. :shrug:

the lads are quite the pranksters when it comes to things like this and not always serious, especially Matt and Tom Kirk (Video Director for Muse) who was the one who put this vid together and tweeted the link first.

Its not really dubstep. Matt has been doing silly shit on his guitar like that for years now.

I just hope this album is better than the last one, which was disappointing.

Yeah, the last one was very reminiscent of the debut. 2 or 3 great songs and a bunch of forgettable ones. It was still a fun tour though, at least the one show I saw was.

I must be the naysayer on this one, that's pretty terrible to my ears. Hopefully it's not legit.

Yeah, the production was what I didn't care for. Seemed extremely overdone for how underdone the song itself was.

Back
Top Bottom