Kanye West discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I loved the image of a pack of black men with flamethrowers more than the actual song. It's an exciting time to be a hip-hop fan. I listened to Tetsuo & Youth the other day, quite good, and it too is very politically-charged.

It is.

That song he performed at the Brits also gives me hope for the new album. More of that please.

I don't have the slightest idea what this album is going to sound like, but I'm looking forward to it.

Holy sweet shit, that really is as good as they say. One of the most creative works of art of the decade, to be sure. Wow.

Now I'm conflicted. I heard Morning Phase and Yeezus both for the first time today.

I feel like I need to pick a side here.

Have you heard Twisted Fantasy?

Sent from my H60-L04 using U2 Interference mobile app

Twisted Fantasy is the best album of the decade. Anyone who hasn't heard it needs to, even if they don't like hip hop.

I don't know what he did to Bruno Mars, but I know he wants him for the hook on an upcoming single.

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/571902812377858048

New Album title...

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/571904168291532800/photo/1

So Help Me God

B-_PzzuU8AAW79I.jpg

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

iDqTR0rkx1SaL.gif

It's not as good as the live version, but he's such a great performer. We were just spoiled is all.

Really fun song. Killer beat, very 90s techno mixed with Chicago drill. The synthesizers sound great.

I mostly really like it. Some minor complaints that I'll forget about by the third time I've heard it. :up:

I'm just going to wait until the album comes out. So far with the songs he has released they have been underwhelming for me so as of now I'm waiting for kendrick to release his album.

Kendrick's album will probably be superior, or at least more focused. GKMC was better than (the still great) Yeezus, so it's not like it's never happened before.

But Ye's album will still be cutting edge and superior to 99% of hip hop out there.

Back
Top Bottom