Enter the Space Moon (A Moon in Space)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think mine's gonna be all over the place.

Awesome, I'm pumped to hear it!

Here's a little album art for you guys to mull over:

spacemoonfront.jpg

YEEEAHHHHHHHH! OOOOOKKKKKAYYYYY!

Now it just became double awesome. Lance, Unicron must appear in our cover art. He's a staple, and he eats planets. But not Space Moon. He guards Space Moon, with his appetite....with his life....and with his heart.

I upgrade your "fuck yeah" to

FUCK YEAH PARTY CHEETOS

I have to somehow combine dance, indie, and screamo/metalcore on my list. Luckily, All is Possible on Space Moon.

What was more startling? Robot Heaven, or John Turturro's ass in a thong?

Dearest Space Moon:

When do we need to have our playlists uploaded and sent to pfan? I haven't been able to do anything with mine this week because it's too hot in my apartment to spend too much time at my computer.

Fondest regards,

cori

It takes me ages to create mixes, I can't believe some of you are already finished.

It takes me ages to create mixes, I can't believe some of you are already finished.

Some of us are just more awesome than you.

Seriously though, mine mostly accidentally came together one night. I've kept listening to it for a few days, and I'm still digging how it goes, so I think it'll be the final list. But, I guess that's how most of my lists get made: pure accident. :shrug:

I'm going away, so it's probably best not to send them to me. I return the 8th, but then I'll probably be scrambling to throw my own list together.

Has anybody else noticed that this topic comes and goes? That is to say, it's has phases? I wonder what other sorts of things have phases. Hm. Oh, I know one: The Moon. The Moon that is in Space. Does that make is Space Moon?

I can't answer that for you. No one can.

What does your heart tell you?

moon_phases_diagram.jpg

Back
Top Bottom