Doves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this might be leaking today. someone on Atease has it, and is willing to upload it after he's taught how to remove watermarks.

Yay!

sorry u2popmofo.

I've been listening to their albums for the last couple days (thanks Alice :D)... they're really good. I loved Lost Souls :love: It has only a couple songs I don't like. And I have the 15 tracks version here on my pc. :hyper:
I'm listening to The Last Broadcast right now.

So far, I'm addicted to The Man Who Told Everything

sorry about the false leak alert, folks. there are 30 second previews on UKITunes though.

How do you get to UK itunes when you are here in the states? I would like to know because there are a couple of songs from other artists that I want that are exclusive to UK iTunes.

at the very bottom of the home page, you can change your country. i'm not actually sure if you're able to purchase from UK if you live in US, but you can preview items.

Are you saying I could set up a UK account, Elfa, or do I have to be in the UK at the time to set up the account?

There are WAY too many things I'd buy off of the UK store if I could....

I'm pretty sure you can be in another country but you need to set up an entirely different account in the UK... Or at least someone told me this, I've never tried.

So you could have u2popmofo as your US account and u2scumbo as your UK account and ihateyouall as your Canadian account...

You need a UK bank account. I'm lucky I have an account in both the US & UK (I just recently moved to the US from England).

Anyhow the new album is out there. Its their best yet. Have been listening to doves since the start, they sound better than ever.

I challenge you all to wait and buy it, as it will be enjoyable for us all to discuss it at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom