Desert Island VII: Rules and Signup Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Absolutely! I'd love to have yours be the first one I listen to.

Just send me the pm w/links, and I'll get Lila right on it :lol:

That's how it works, right? :der:

I can't PM because I'm not a premie anymore and my box is full, let me see if LemonMelon will send you the links, orrrrrrr, gimme an e-mail address and I'll send it your way

:) I've got my own daughter to worry about now. For all I know, someone from the southern hemisphere is gonna fly halfway around the world to come take her away :wink:

Not with his purity score you won't.

:lol:

alright, well... i've got my playlist prepared, i just need to ask a few (seemingly) dumb questions.

i've got them all in one playlist in itunes, to zip/rar them, do i just drag them all into a new folder in windows explorer, and then zip/rar them?

and is there anything else i need to to ensure that they will all play in the order in which i intended? i remember i competed in one of the smaller comps once, and in the end it became to hard because for a lot of the playlists the songs were not in order.

i've got them all in one playlist in itunes, to zip/rar them, do i just drag them all into a new folder in windows explorer, and then zip/rar them?

and is there anything else i need to to ensure that they will all play in the order in which i intended? i remember i competed in one of the smaller comps once, and in the end it became to hard because for a lot of the playlists the songs were not in order.

question #1: on a windows computer, i'd copy and paste them or it'll just relocate the files and when you move or delete them itunes won't be able to find them again. i learned that lesson when i kept my music on an external hard drive.

question #1: on a windows computer, i'd copy and paste them or it'll just relocate the files and when you move or delete them itunes won't be able to find them again. i learned that lesson when i kept my music on an external hard drive.

i've got an external hard drive, so i'll try the copy & paste method and see how we go. :up:

Back
Top Bottom