Broken Social Scene ARE the new Menudo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Forgiveness Rock Record Track list

01. World Sick
02. Chase Scene
03. Texico Bitches
04. Forced to Love
05. All to All
06. Art House Director
07. Highway Slipper Jam
08. Ungrateful Little Father
09. Meet Me in the Basement
10. Sentimental X's
11. Sweetest Kill
12. Romance to the Grave
13. Water in Hell
14. Me and My Hand

Nice of them to write the closer as a tribute to Peefer's first year of college.

Yeah, there are so great titles in there. My eyes went straight to the last track as well.

Tracks 8 and 9 are clearly in reference to the sordid relationship between Lazarus and Lance's Mom.

Tracks 8 and 9 are clearly in reference to the sordid relationship between Lazarus and Lance's Mom.

#9 clearly details how TO found himself here:

toshoweryr7.jpg

Art House Director is a track made in Broken Social Scene Heaven.

Forgot to mention this, but Lisa Lobby walked right past me all alone out in the streets last night. She's hot. Real hot.

I've really enjoyed all three tracks that have surfaced thus far. And this comes from someone who only marginally likes BSS.

I need to save up my money for May. It's getting to be an expensive month.

If nobody cared about my awesome teaser videos I took it upon myself to share with my friends, nobody will care about any sort of leakage.

Um, hell yes. The last video in particular reminded me of what Ratatat did with Predator in the "Mirando" video.

It is indeed on The NET! in full, I'm listening now. This is far more like You Forgot It In People than than the self-titled. Really tuneful, eclectic stuff. As of Ungrateful Little Father, Texico Bitches is the highlight.

You'll have plenty more opportunities to be involved with boudoir photography in your lifetime, JT.

Back
Top Bottom