51st Annual Grammy Nominations/Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ugh, Radiohead is on near the end? Guess it's going to be a late night for me out here in the west!

Wow, that was unbelievably awesome. I can't believe his voice sounds like it does on the album - I regret having to sell my ticket to see them earlier in the year :sigh:

Oh! And it helped they had good sound, unlike U2.

What do I lose for loving the Justin Timberlake/T.I. song? I've long held that Justin has been held under the "boy band" weight for too long, and I think he's one of the most legitimately talented singer/song-writers of this decade, but T.I. isn't my idea of great rap, but I'm love this song and "Live Your Life" with Rihanna.

I like J.T. too, I'll admit it. He's very talented.

He really is. He can sing (his natural voice without all the effects is so soulful, I wish he'd strip the vocals down on his next album), he can dance, he can write lyrics, he plays guitar, he plays piano. No one should call him a guilty pleasure anymore.

Hi, I completely missed everything so far, and ... yeah, I was wondering if there will be a way to view all this later?

He really is. He can sing (his natural voice without all the effects is so soulful, I wish he'd strip the vocals down on his next album), he can dance, he can write lyrics, he plays guitar, he plays piano. No one should call him a guilty pleasure anymore.

I adore Justin.

I really loved Timberlake's duet with Al Green (Let's Stay Together :heart: ), but the T.I. collaboration grates. Can't get into that.

U2 was great.

Radiohead wasn't really Radiohead, but still enjoyable.

Missed just about everything else.

Ok. Smokey Robinson and the Motown tribute is amazing. If he busts out "Tears of a Clown", I will spontaneously combust.

ETA: Apparently, this is just a Four Tops tribute (which is still awesome!), so I won't be combusting tonight.

Back
Top Bottom