IO: Halloween Is-A-Coming!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

doctorwho

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
My TARDIS - currently located in Valparaiso, IN
I know it's only early Sept., but I love me some Halloween.
witchmoon.gif

I decorate twice a year - Christmas and Halloween. While I still adore the holidays, in terms of fun decorations, Halloween has now outpaced Christmas - at least in my home.

And I love Halloween parties. This year, I'm actually thinking of turning the inside of my home into a "haunted house" - complete with not just various animatronic fun decorations, but perhaps a few "real" surprises too! I had one of those blow up haunted houses in my garage last year. One had to walk through it to get to the beer. :sexywink: This year, I hope to make the whole house more spooky.

So if you have real spooky ideas - but for a party in a house setting - let me know! :yes:

ghost-b1.gif
ghost-o2.gif
ghost-o2.gif
ghost-ex.gif

I've been racking my brain lately thinking of what I want to dress up as for Halloween this year. For some reason I'm having trouble thinking of a good costume.

Anyone got ideas for me? I was thinking about just straight up going as James Bond.

Oh, and I love the having to walk through the haunted house to get a beer thing. That's awesome. :up:

I dont. I mean, they did used to sell even the cheapest crappiest fireworks here in shops but now you need a license, yes thats good, but when you want your own mini-crap fireworks display at 8pm at the front were you do actually get to impress your neighbours with the likes of a fabulous mini Catherine Wheel that goes for about 10 seconds that at the end everyone cheers and opens a beer to celebrate and now it cant ever happen then :down:.

:up:

kids round here DONT even bother dressing up anymore, they just come to door lookin like a Cowboy-wannabe, with scarves coverin the gob asking more money.

The candy store I work at is in full Halloween mode. People are already so excited to see the decor we have for sale. The store looks great, too, my manager and co-worker put together a fantastic window display with witches that hop or cackle when the front door opens or someone walks by. And we have these cool huge black widow spiders in the window and hung on the walls.

Finally! I was afraid no one was going to get my Halloween 3 reference :hi5:

Yeah, the first one is still my favourite but the third one has a place in my heart for being completely out there

I tried watching it 5 different times and each time, I fell asleep right when that guy dies in hte hospital. IOW 10 minutes into the movie.

i went to walmart this morning and they were putting up all the halloween candy

but mr baw's albertsons has that beat by a mile.

-dan

I'm still torn about what I want to dress up as for Halloween because last year I went as a "birthday present" and want to go as something different this year.

Back
Top Bottom