IO: critical analyses here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:
*slaps down 100 interference points, plus a 20 point incentive*

Well-rounded poster with a good music knowledge background. Roots for the Skins. Uses logic when necessary. Uses humor, even when not necessary. Shares a healthy hatred of Soulja Boy Tell 'Em, and even superslapped that ho (reviwed Soulja Boy's album poorly in the language of Soulja Boy.) Rated me a 7.9, which means he automatically has to be lower.

7.89/10

phillyfan26 said:

Well-rounded poster with a good music knowledge background. Roots for the Skins. Uses logic when necessary. Uses humor, even when not necessary. Shares a healthy hatred of Soulja Boy Tell 'Em, and even superslapped that ho (reviwed Soulja Boy's album poorly in the language of Soulja Boy.) Rated me a 7.9, which means he automatically has to be lower.

7.89/10

Bitchin. Good work. Now kick Beav out of here.

LemonMelon said:

You are not authorized personnel. :angry: The 100 is still on the table.

LemonMelon is a dedicated poster who seems to derive much pleasure from the site. Many people seem to enjoy his posts, which confounds those with more discerng tastes. His love for the Redskins would be admirable if he did not rip his own team each and every week, occasionally admitting to not even wanting to watch them play anymore. One senses a secret cruch on Daniel Snyder at work, but that's for another post. Changes avatars as often as Uberbeaver needs to change his Depends, which is a little too often. Also, his photos indicate that he's about 7 years old. Though, earns points for starting this thread.

Uberbeaver

Pros: Humorous poster. Well knowledged in music. Excellent with grammar. Fights with NSW, hilarity ensues.

Cons: Posts on a forum of a band he doesn't listen to. Has no life. Lives in New York. Destroyed my first couch.

10/10 - 3 points for couch and lack of life = 7/10

I'm holding the keys to the Canadiens critique, which is like the freaking corvette of the business, and both of you did an admirable job. :hmm: Definitely plenty to ponder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom