IO: critical analyses here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll handle YLB.

LemonMacPhisto:

Possesses a dizzying array of pop culture knowledge for someone so young. Likes to bait Muldfeld, which earns major points. Obsessed with FSU, and wants to be adopted by Bobby Bowden. Watches movies on an Ipod, which is a major points deduction. Like the curator of this thread, he looks like he just graduated Kindergarten. Is a fan of Admiral Ackbar, though, as well as Khan.

LemonMelon said:
LMP >> LM? :sad:

If I gave you a higher score, it would appear like I'm sucking up, which the rest of the staff would notice. I need to pretend like your score is below a 9, when we both know it is a 9. See? Shhhhh.

Lurk the Dog said:

Listen here:

this is not a request. This is a threat.

I demand a critical analysis of Justin24. Now.

1. That would break our policy.

2. NSW as an AK-47 and isn't afraid to use it.

3. If you want an analysis that badly, hack into Justin's account and use it to spring the 100. That would not technically break policy.

LemonMelon said:

1. That would break our policy.

2. NSW as an AK-47 and isn't afraid to use it.

3. If you want an analysis that badly, hack into Justin's account and use it to spring the 100. That would not technically break policy.

Policy? It isnot contractually defined anywhere.

NSW is a gentle giant I am not afraid of.

Justin lives check-to-check. His account does not have 100. He has mentioned that in his own journal (red it...it will help you analyze him).

Lurk the Dog said:

Policy? It isnot contractually defined anywhere.

From page 8:

LemonMelon said:

Sorry, but we can't just rip into anyone we please. Otherwise, the mods could close us down. Others have to come in and ask to be torn to shr-err...criticized, which prevents libel and all that fun shit.

LemonMelon said:

From page 8:

This post here is on page eight for some of us.

And some of us have signatures and we are not premium. But that just explains length of service.

your product is flawed. Everything is outlined in a journal entry, and it is asking for help. Go forth and provide. Show us what you have hanging between those scrawny legs of yours.

slowly moving towards
1stars.gif

:sexywink:

LemonMelon said:

Asserted herself into this thread like she owned the place, which is both a pro and a con all by itself. Brashness is to be respected when you're at the top of the food chain, but otherwise...:down: Compared our "gang" to something out of Rebel Without A Cause, but I can't find that all that complimentary, especially since I would never let my hair get that greasy. Still, has a cool username, and can clearly chat her fingers to the bone.

7.2/10

I reject this assessment, and give Beav an extra 100 Interference points as a bonus.

(To Lurk) None of what you're saying has anything to do with what he's talking about.

Lurk the Dog said:

This post here is on page eight for some of us.

And some of us have signatures and we are not premium. But that just explains length of service.

your product is flawed. Everything is outlined in a journal entry, and it is asking for help. Go forth and provide. Show us what you have hanging between those scrawny legs of yours.

We all want to Justin the way we feel about him, we really do. But it just breaks policy. If we didn't follow the rules, this place would be closed down in a New York minute. I'm seeing the whole picture, and you're only seeing the now.

LemonMelon said:

I'm taking part in a make-or-break Q&A right at the moment. Why don't you do it?

I'm underqualified for this one, jefe, or you know I would. You should have left VP to me, she stormed out of here dissatisfied.

LemonMelon said:

Politics are a hot bit of discussion for many people, but most secretly find them extremely dull. Dem, however, does not. That right there separates her from the pack and makes her special. Throw in the Tiny Fey thing she's got going on, and you've got yourself a brilliant businesswoman. However, like most of her political party, her leadership skills may be suspect. Definitely something to keep an eye on.

7.8/10

Tina Fey thing...I like that :yes:

No spoken words said:

I'm underqualified for this one, jefe, or you know I would. You should have left VP to me, she stormed out of here dissatisfied.

:scratch: You're as qualified for this as I am. BE A MAN AND DO YOUR JOB!

LemonMelon said:

:scratch: You're as qualified for this as I am. BE A MAN AND DO YOUR JOB!

I cannot analyze a person I 100% do not know, or we undermine the integrity of this thread. Is that what you toiled for, lo these many years, to build a business only to rob it of its intergity on day one? Which way does your moral compass point!?!?!?

I think I'll be taking my business to one of those big chain critical analyzers. Small business has a small window of opportunity to build buyer loyalty. What is your refund policy?

BonosSaint said:
I think I'll be taking my business to one of those big chain critical analyzers. Small business has a small window of opportunity to build buyer loyalty. What is your refund policy?

LOOK AT WHAT YOUR PRECIOUS Q&A SESSION HATH WROUGHT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom