The Disease

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Head the words peace be up thee and someday we hope to see peace amongst thee , he, she.

A sea of green building a sea of metal to create tyranny a new red sea, this time full of blood.

We must stop this infection called supreme greed and power over you and me.

Can't you see people are suffering from diseases we should have cured. We can't come up with a cure, only greenbacks are a temporary source of that.

We spend, spend spend, spend and we dont feed feed feed the need of God's lamb. children looking like holocaust victims 24/7 thousands die in pain for lack of food an infection.

We preach fucking as long as we wear a condom, why not abstinence, we preach drugs, it does no harm, have you seen herion addicts, we preach violence. Have you seen Oaklands stats 60 dead before june. Over 10000 in Iraq and 2400 fellow brothers and sisters of our nation. Hundreds more for you precious coca.

I listen to Bonos words of Sunday Bloody Sunday, when I say no more!! I am tired of this shit.

We Americans and Eurpeans and Asians will drive fancy, live fancy, bringing temporary happyness, those with nothing still have one thing over us, a sense of family and togetherness. A will to live, everyday, were as us, we put a gun to our head, pulling the trigger, blasting the family,happyness and togetherness to shit.

In our time of judgement what will you say to explain your ways of greed, lust and utterless human ways.

Justin, understand what you say.....I read this yesterday trying to find an answer so I consulted my Middle Earth Wizard Challenge Deck and pulled out a chance card...it read "Hauberk". It's a form of armor. Much as the Magic Cloaks in the Lord of the Rings. It helps shield one from the effects of the external world. Perhaps one remains hidden.....but sometimes it is necessary protection. I've included a Wiki link.........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hauberk

PS: I feel the same way many times, believe me......you can't imagine how troubling the past several days have been.

take care,
carol
wizard2c
:|

Back
Top Bottom