bye bye

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alisaura

Blue Crack Supplier
Just a note to say I'm moving to Canberra tomorrow, and I don't know when I'll be able to post on the forum.
Gonna miss you guys and this wonderful e-place!
smile.gif

I haven't been replying much but I like what everyone's been writing.

Seeya!

*runs off to finish packing*

-----------
And I'm already gone....

goodbye Ali... you will be missed

I hope you can get online where you are moving to soon
smile.gif

if not, thanks for sharing with us, you are a wonderful poet, I hope we hear from you again soon

goodbye Ali,
Craig

HUH???
I just read this..
Darn it i hope she comes back and sees how we miss her already..

Ali...hope you do comeback, I mean you will hook up your computer right back up, right???

------------------
Support Amnesty's Campaign against Rape and Violence in Sierra Leone. Sign up.

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I'm kinda embarrassed... but I guess I'd do the same if any of you left.

Thank God for libraries! Here I am in the Tuggeranong public library, on the public net access... blushing.
biggrin.gif

Thanks for all the kind words etc, the move went well enough (although the rain followed me all the way from Shepparton to Canberra and hasn't gone away yet!), and I have an appointment to register for a job agency on the 21st... hopefully fate will give me a nice b'day present and everything will go well.
I saw u2 on that pepsi chart show... Can't believe they cut the rooftop BD thing short! And at the best bit!!! *fumes* Bastards...
Also saw Bono and Larry on E! news last night... "we are the men".... oh yeah!
smile.gif

I'd better shut up before Bubba boots me into Discotheque for going off-topic...
I'll post more poemy things if/when they come to mind... my brain's full of thinking about fridges and banks and jobs and how I have NO money and how I shortly will be picking my (loaned) bicycle up from the repair shop and riding it home in the rain for 20 minutes...
frown.gif

I won't be up on the U2 news much, so if something earth-shattering (especially Australia-shattering) happens, please email me!
smile.gif
Or if you just want to say Hi I'll be just as happy to hear from you.

alison@u2dublin.com

Seeyas!

welcome back Alisaura
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Good luck on the job hunting! I really think that you are smart enough to get a nice one!!

I knew it wouldn't take you much time to find a way back onto the forum, A huge welcome back!

I'll second that...welcome back
smile.gif

------------------
You're taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you get to like the way it feels...

Back
Top Bottom