What's your "guilty pleasure" song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
Today's guilty pleasure song is Shakira-Hips Don't Lie. :drool:

I was dancing to it. :reject:

Dont bother wasnt so bad to me also.And i know there is one song og Britney(you wont believe it, i know):reject: but i dont know the name of the song. I just know the video when shes having a bith to a child and fighting with her husband...Anyway i like just remix of the song

Hmmm Hanson Mmm Bop?? :lol:
Singing The Backstreet Boys is just too much fun as well :reject:

daygloeyes2 said:
Today's guilty pleasure song is Shakira-Hips Don't Lie. :drool:

I was dancing to it. :reject :

Dg :lol:

me and my best friend like loads of Shakiras stuff and Kelly Clarkson :reject:

we can dance to Shakira together next year when im in Canada and come down to Boston/you come up to TO :love:

Moonriver said:

Maybe it's old news to you, but did you know that Bono absolutely lovesssss that song? With Vertigo in Holland they played it when the concerts were done and he sang a bit of it during an interview here...And U2 covered it ofcourse back in the days..

I had no idea, actually.

At least I'm not the only one slightly deranged, then :laugh:

I guess you could say, "Ice, Ice, Baby...."

gotta admit, U can't HELP but move when that bassline hits.... even if the man's "career" turned in2 a joke... 2 funky! :wink:

The only reason you can't help it is cause its a blatant theft of Queen/Bowie's Under Pressure. Nobody remembers any of his (vanilla ice) original work, mostly because it sucked :D

~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:
The only reason you can't help it is cause its a blatant theft of Queen/Bowie's Under Pressure. Nobody remembers any of his (vanilla ice) original work, mostly because it sucked :D

Nobody with half a brain disputes that he stole that loop, but it IS a very danceable song. ;)

bonoishot said:

Dg :lol:

me and my best friend like loads of Shakiras stuff and Kelly Clarkson :reject:

we can dance to Shakira together next year when im in Canada and come down to Boston/you come up to TO :love:

I dance to Kelly Clarkson too! :happy:

We can dance to Kelly and Shakira outside Condom World in Boston. :shifty: :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

I dance to Kelly Clarkson too! :happy:

We can dance to Kelly and Shakira outside Condom World in Boston. :shifty: :lmao:

:lmao:

with our chocolate lollipops :shifty: :lmao:

theres alot of embarrasing songs i listen to but i can't remember any others at the moment, will be back when i can :lol:

Last edited:
The Disciple said:

Nobody with half a brain disputes that he stole that loop, but it IS a very danceable song. ;)

No doubt :D

Moreso than Under Pressure, to a degree, cause under pressure is kindof depressing n stuff.

U2Girl1978 said:
I love Take on Me by A-ha. :uhoh:

Talking away
I don't know what I'm to say
I'll say it anyway
today's another day to find you
Shying away
I'll be coming for you love O.K.

Take on me
Take me on
I'll be gone
in a day or two

So needless to say I'm odds and ends
But that's me, stumbling away
Slowly learning that life is O.K.
Say after me
It's no better to be safe than sorry.

Take on me
Take me on
I'll be gone
in a day or two.

The things that you say
Is it live or just to play
My worries away
You're all the things I've got to remember
You shying away
I'll be coming for you anyway

Take on me
Take me on
I'll be gone
in a day or two

I don't know the words, but sometimes, I am compelled to sing the chorus..... when there's no one within earshot, of course. It's an interesting vocal bit, though, the way the tone of the voice changes like that.

:hmm:

The Picard Song has captivated me for some reason. "IN FAITH,..." :lol:

That, and B*witched's "(Jesse) Hold On". When a friend had my play DOA Volleyball a few years ago, the song was upbeat and differnt sounding.

I'm sure there are more.......

LMBLover said:
"What's Left of Me" by Nick Lachey...it seems beautiful and raw to me but I know so many people probably roll their eyes when it comes on the radio...

I was totally going to post that too. I figured people would laugh, but I really dig the melody and the strings and piano in the background. I really like that song too.

Agadoo by Black Lace! :lol

Or howabout The frog chorus song by Macca! :wink: i love it :love:

Molly Bloom said:

i adore the soundtrack but my man makes fun of celine dion
i normally don't care for her songs but it really is a lovely song!

Must be a guy thing because my man does the same thing to me whenever I listen to any Celine music,lol. Was very surprised by just how great this song turned out to be.

BonosBaby12 said:

Must be a guy thing because my man does the same thing to me whenever I listen to any Celine music,lol. Was very surprised by just how great this song turned out to be.

He used to tease me about Cat Stevens, that stopped when i broke up with him for a few days over it. Messing with my Cat makes me very very...unhappy
:D

TripThruUreWires said:
Mr Big--"To Be With You":

Hold on little girl
show me what he's done to you
Stand up little girl
A broken heart can't be that bad
when it's through, it's through
Fate will twist the both of you
So come on baby come on over
Let me be the one to show you

CHORUS:
I'm the one who wants to be with you
Deep inside I hope you feel it too
Waited on a line of greens and blues
Just to be the next to be with you

Build up your confidence
So you can be on top for once
Wake up who cares about
Little boys that talk too much
I seen it all go down
Your game of love was all rained out
So come on baby, come on over
Let me be the one to hold you

CHORUS

Why be alone when we can be together baby
You can make my life worthwile
and I can make you start to smile

I love this song!! :reject: It's my anthem for when men treat me badly - I fantasize that some hot guy will come up and sing this to me. :lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom