things i love part 32603842.3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how you can listen to a song a million times, when suddenly you put it on at the perfect moment and you just "get" it and you're all "Best song ever right here! I LOVE THIS SONG!"

*rocking the eff out to Zoo Station live from Buenos Aires*

:rockon:

Planning a surprise birthday party for a friend, who's like me not into pink and girly shite. We're giftwrapping her entire room with pink wrapping paper. :mac: And we have tons of shitty pink presents amongst a few good ones.

^ :lol:

that it's a three day weekend :cute:

that pay day came a little early so I can treat the kidlets this weekend :applaud:

that I am in the middle of a football-a-thon of the fabbiest kind :happydance:

that a work colleague who I haven't been able to really connect with over the last 5 weeks at my new job seems to have finally thawed . . . and mentioned how pleased they are to have me around :up:

that I made a friend smile yesterday . . . :heart:

I love just hanging out with my close group of friends, doing basically nothing. And now that the weather is getting warmer and warmer, we can have plenty of nights hanging outside and talking. It's nice to have 5 people that I can be completely myself around. Although one of them won't be here the whole summer he came back to go to the parade for the Blackhawks. On that note, way to go Hawks! I'm by no means an avid hockey fan, but it's nice to have a Chicago team win for the first time in 49 years!

And I also love clean sheets on my bed. I hate changing them every week, but that first night is so amazing :love:

Aaaand I love waking up with my kitty cat snuggled under the covers with me :cute:

being wif my man :loveshower:
:cute: Aww. So did you have a good flight?

The World Cup.

And the madness around it! :lol: Our whole country is practically orange now.

I love the fact that I'm now watching England - USA while talking in a group convo on msn with two Brits and an American. And no bitching.

Wa hey it's 1-0 for England already! Way to go Gerrard!

the English keeper. now even if Australia perform poorly, i'll still have at least one great moment to savour forever.

:lol:

I love being around a group of people who seem to be the only people in the country at the moment who don't care about the football, it is refreshing. We'll stick to the rugby/tennis thank you very much.

:cute: Aww. So did you have a good flight?

And the madness around it! :lol: Our whole country is practically orange now.

I love the fact that I'm now watching England - USA while talking in a group convo on msn with two Brits and an American. And no bitching.

Wa hey it's 1-0 for England already! Way to go Gerrard!
Yes you Dutch are pretty crazy when it comes to the national football team. :lol:

Yes you Dutch are pretty crazy when it comes to the national football team. :lol:

I heard it even made the news in Belgium. :D I'm looking forward to tomorrow, it's not only the first game but also the birthday of my best friend. We're going to her place after the game, to giftwrap her room in pink. :mac:

I love always responding (without fail) when someone says "pardon?" with "you 'eard", it is endlessly infuriating and constantly makes my day :up: I think my housemates love me for it haha :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom