Things I Hate, Spring Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh nooooo :'(

Maybe it just seeeeeems like every comment, but really it's mainly issues that are important to you, and the only reason he gets upset is because they're important to him, too... ? I know that's not really an excuse--and he certainly shouldn't be upset with you for voicing your opinions--but maybe he just doesn't know how bad it makes you feel?

Regardless, I'm sorry, MsPurrl :/

*cyber-hug*

Oh nooooo :'(

Maybe it just seeeeeems like every comment, but really it's mainly issues that are important to you, and the only reason he gets upset is because they're important to him, too... ? I know that's not really an excuse--and he certainly shouldn't be upset with you for voicing your opinions--but maybe he just doesn't know how bad it makes you feel?

Regardless, I'm sorry, MsPurrl :/

*cyber-hug*

Thanks, Catman. Things are better today, but still not "out of the woods." Sometimes I just don't think that men and women are meant to live together. :huh:

Thanks, Catman. Things are better today, but still not "out of the woods." Sometimes I just don't think that men and women are meant to live together. :huh:

I should introduce you to my father then. He sounds just like Mr Purrl, but then permanently like that. Definitely not someone you would want to live with. But I don't hate it anymore now I'm moving out.

So I've always hated sour cream (even the name is unappealing), but I tried it for the first time after a couple of years and... yeah; I still hate it [emoji14]

I hate uncertainty (most of the time...). Been waiting for-fudgin'-ever for my goddamn student loan to come in (I don't know why i bowdlerized "fuck" but not "goddamn" lol), and I've got until the 18th for this mofo to come in *angry_buns*

i saw a cockroach on the sidewalk yesterday and i noticed that outside of our homes, they look less disgusting, somehow

You've got nerves of steel, Mack...

*shudders*

on top of that there are so many dead cicadas on the streets it's really gross, sometimes because people can totally run over them with bicycles.

so im kinda used to seeing gross things. cockroaches seem less disgusting tham smashed cicadas

I've gotta be honest, family law kinda sucks swollen rat testis. The cases are kinda fun to read (especially all these triflin' Louisianian spousal issues), but jesus fucking christ @ the amount of article codes and restatements and jurisprudence you've got to take into account when addressing one "simple" goddamn hypo...

Uugghhhhh fsdhh

I hate that I can't stop thinking about this man I know. I know exactly why I'm doing it. Because of my life situation and loneliness and vulnerability and because of the way he has treated me in the midst of all that. I'm emotionally attracted to him, and that scares me and compels me at the same time. We have a major life situation in common, he's already gone through it. So on that level it's like we know each other even though we don't know each other well at all.

It can't go anywhere and on a certain level I hate myself for it. It seems pathetic, actually in reality it is most likely very pathetic. Ugh. I just have to try to avoid heartbreak, I know that in my head but my emotions mess with it.

Who's whoa whoa... this sounds pretty heavy! Why do you say it can't go anywhere? Is that genuinely the case, or is this one of those situations where you find it more unlikely than not, so you put up some mental defense to protect your heart from hurting any more than it already has... ??

Who's whoa whoa... this sounds pretty heavy! Why do you say it can't go anywhere? Is that genuinely the case, or is this one of those situations where you find it more unlikely than not, so you put up some mental defense to protect your heart from hurting any more than it already has... ??
No it genuinely can't go anywhere. I delude myself into thinking he has feelings for me too, honestly certain behaviors indicate that he does. I probably need to go back to my therapist, or find a new one...but my life circumstances don't allow me much me time at all. My Mom's dying of cancer. So because of that I feel even more ashamed of having these feelings. Even though it's only human. I always beat myself up about feelings anyway and I know why I do.

It just tortures me thinking about him. I'm not physically attracted to him. Way too much information I know but I still have certain thoughts about him in spite of that fact.

I hate how some automobiles make this really loud mowing sound as the engine revs. Someone once told me it's not by happenstance, but that this hellish cacophony is by design. Wtf? I *could* look this up to verify... but nah. Partly because I do not currently feel like sifting through Google's search engine, but moreso out of fear that the douchebag population is even greater than I thought :X

I hate the fact that I participate in PE and yet the teacher gives me a Lousy C. ARRGH! and yes, I don't like PE.

I hate anxiety, fear, confusion about feelings. I hate people who are so wrapped up in themselves that they can't even be bothered to say a kind word. I hate lack of kindness in this world.

Back
Top Bottom