Things I Hate, Spring Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When sunscreen gets in my eyes. It burns so badly...

Also, that a certain artist I adore is touring in the states next to me, and I'd be allowed to go see her if I didn't have school on the days of the concerts. :p And that a similar thing happened with another artist I want to see.

Hate being poor, dirt poor. I have a job but sometimes it's 7 hours a week, I was doing seven or eight days straight in January. Keep applying for other jobs but no luck yet :| Sometimes my pay won't cover a small loan from years ago. We struggle to get by every week and I'm really so very very over it.

The fact that I was cold today, memorial day weekend, wearing jeans, smartwool socks, two layers of shirts, a hoodie, and a fleece jacket while everyone else is getting heat and sunshine. I can't stand 90 degree weather, but it would be nice if I didn't need to bundle up less than a month away from summer...

Being racked with self-doubt...

This is a huge problem for me. I'm constantly "check"ing myself to keep myself in line and I am always worried about whether or not I am doing the best possible thing so I start doubting myself and it snowballs.

That even though I'm really glad I get extra hours at work instead of the shit I had, now it's on the other end of the spectrum. I'm alone on my department while it's the busiest part of the entire goddamn store(ice cream, it's beautiful 30C weather). So I work my bloody ass off and come home wrecked every day. :crack: I'm supposed to study after work, but I come home 3 hours later every damn time without any energy left!

That I've barely slept in the past few days. I've taken to sleeping during the days lately, as I'm just unable to sleep when it's dark and quiet. :sigh:

I hate when I am trying to be really polite to people and discuss things that interest them in length even if I'm not really interested, and then the second I start talking about what I'm interested in, they can't be bothered to reply because the conversation "bores" them. And here I've been taught my whole life to treat people the way I want to be treated.

I hate procrastination, and how I say every time "I'm going to get started on this early!" but never do and end up having to do it all in one night... like tonight. Why do I keep doing this to myself...

I don't mind being alone (sometimes). But I do mind (hate) being lonely.

I suppose that I've gotten used to it over time.

I do know that 'lonely' is certainly healthier than a few relationships that I've tried to hold on to - make work. So the good news... I've learned from that mistake.

Same here, I can't cycle anywhere without my left eye swelling up and tearing like mad. And that's with meds. I don't even want to know what a sneezing sniffing disaster I'd be without them! :yikes:

I hate it that I just cannot be productive. I have one more subject to finish before I can do my final exam to get my degree. I have articles to read. Why am I not reading them? Why can't I just get up and do things, I just keep distracting myself with useful stuff. So it's some kind of excuse. Am I affraid to finish this? Because it'll bring change?

Rude farmers. My neighbor decided to plow his field on Memorial Day when we were all outside in the yard and made a huge dust cloud roll through. And then he went to the other field later in the day and used a manure spreader (the name says it all). That didn't smell nice.

Trying to judge people's characters when they're obviously celebrities and you obviously don't know them. On one hand, you like their music, their accomplishments, maybe empathize with them. On the other hand, they did serious drugs, or they had a shitty family life, or they even died, and the two halves don't balance out. Can't it be like with authors, where people talk about the writing, maybe occasionally reference a backstory, but don't give two fucks about the personal lives?

I do know that 'lonely' is certainly healthier than a few relationships that I've tried to hold on to - make work. So the good news... I've learned from that mistake.

:hug:

You'll always have us, E_O! :hug:

i'm really starting to hate road trips as i seem to keep getting really sick right when it's time to go. :grumpy: i hardly ever get sick on like a tuesday, it's always weekends, holidays, and now vacations it seems.

Back
Top Bottom