Things I Hate, Spring Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
People choosing right when I'm most vulnerable, busy, and fed up to throw all their bitchy hate at me. And then getting even worse, saying I'm 'in denial about being angry'.

In denial? Well. I could just blow up in your face instead, lady. If that's what you want. I'm down with that.

I can't handle this during finals. I can't. Not to mention moving out.

A friend of a friend asked me to make custom wedding jewelry for her and now she doesn't want to pay for it until after the wedding. She says she's short on money. If she can't pay for it now, then there's not much chance after the wedding, either. I'm sill trying to find a nice way to say "No." I hate situations like this.

I hate that my camera's stupidly sensitive microphone completely ruined the video of tonight's school talent show. :p I was so looking forward to seeing myself on stage!

When people feel fucking entitled to things they shouldn't.

i.e. bitchy friend thinks I owe her something, for her kicking me out of the only place I could finish my finals in.

On the same note, self centered people. And feeling like I can't properly love people anymore, after they cross a line.

I actually already finished making it last month. She wanted a necklace for herself and one for each of her five bridesmaids. I don't want to give them to her without being paid first.

Hm, then just stand your ground. You can't wait for after the wedding, you need the money now. Either you get paid right away, or there's no deal and no jewellery.

I hate people who are always negative. I especially hate when you post something nice on FB and they comment negatively. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't let the door....

Hm, then just stand your ground. You can't wait for after the wedding, you need the money now. Either you get paid right away, or there's no deal and no jewellery.

Oh, I will. She sent me a message today that really made me mad. She said that I must not trust her and that she'll "go sell a kidney" to get me some money. :slant: I don't know if she's trying to be funny or if she's being a smartass, but saying that I don't trust her is just an attempt at trying to make me feel guilty! I haven't responded yet because I don't think my response will be very nice at this point. What I want to know is how she's paying for her dress, cake, flowers, etc., if she can't even pay for this. And to top it all off, she hasn't even invited me to the wedding! So I'm a little bit angry. She can send me a check or not, it's her choice, but time is running out.

Why do people have to be so hard to deal with?! If they really can't pay for something, then they shouldn't ask for it, especially if it's been custom made for them at someone else's time and expense!!

/Mini rant. :rant:

I hate getting bitten by a yellow sack spider that was apparently hiding in my bath towel last night.

Lesson learned: Shake bath towel before using. :yikes:
YIPES! :yikes: Are they poisonous?

Oh, I will. She sent me a message today that really made me mad. She said that I must not trust her and that she'll "go sell a kidney" to get me some money. :slant: I don't know if she's trying to be funny or if she's being a smartass, but saying that I don't trust her is just an attempt at trying to make me feel guilty! I haven't responded yet because I don't think my response will be very nice at this point. What I want to know is how she's paying for her dress, cake, flowers, etc., if she can't even pay for this. And to top it all off, she hasn't even invited me to the wedding! So I'm a little bit angry. She can send me a check or not, it's her choice, but time is running out.

Why do people have to be so hard to deal with?! If they really can't pay for something, then they shouldn't ask for it, especially if it's been custom made for them at someone else's time and expense!!

/Mini rant. :rant:
Sell a kidney? :lol: Well that doesn't assure you that she's going to cough up the cash then. She's laughing it off. I don't know the woman, mind you, but that response seems like she's not very responsible financially. Sounds like she's not thought of a way to pay you, and it's likely she never will.

YIPES! :yikes: Are they poisonous?

Yes, they are poisonous. Fortunately, this was a small one. We've kept watch on the bite place, and there are no livid streaks coming from it or an ever-widening open in the skin (worst case!). With my compromised vascular system, I have to be careful with stuff like this. So far, so good, though! :pray:

Yelp, hope it turns out to be a lucky non poisonous bite! I don't like spiders when they're big enough to bite you!

:crack: I hate waking up to a LOUD crack of thunder right above your head.

I love football.

59605.gif

Back
Top Bottom