Things I Hate, Spring Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hate that feeling I get when I was really tired from getting up early and then slept too much this afternoon. Now I have a headache and feel groggy. :crack: I had to take my dog to the vet early this morning to have his teeth cleaned since they were starting to look really bad. They had to put him out to do it, so he's still groggy, too.

Imagining the worst whenever I see a motorcycle...or imagining the worst, period. I am so tired of my morbid mind.

Okay... I hate people who attack my writing on the Internet and don't even tell me personally. Behind the spoiler is a rant- sorry.

I posted some of a fanfiction I wrote to Tumblr and a few days later I found someone complaining about it. But this person didn't even reply to my post or send me a message to tell me how much he hated my writing, he just posted his complaint himself. I know he meant me because I'm the only person writing fanfiction about that particular topic. If he'd just sent me a message it still would have sucked but it would have been nicer than complaining and thinking I'd not notice. I mean, if people have a problem with stuff I write they should at least tell me so I'll know the feedback isn't good and I should stop posting. Seriously, if you really don't like it you should do something about it... like asking me kindly and personally to stop?

Being umbilically tied to the interwebs.

I mean, really.

I should probably just drive down four hours and impose myself on my friends who still aren't independent of their parents, and live with them, and have no need to distract myself. Whoooo.

Cancer. So fucking much. :| A friend from Uni has been admitted to emergency care right today. He's 21. What the fuck.

I hear you. So sorry about your friend. It seems to be striking younger people at an alarming rate. :sigh:

I hate going to a concert where people are chatting the whole time during slow songs while other people want to listen to the music. Some people simply cannot shut up and have to :blah: :blah: the whole time. It's so upsetting :angry:

And I hate the depression and anxiety I've been battling with (again) for some time now. It takes so much energy and life quality away. It seems to get a bit better now but sometimes it seems that I just cannot feel anything inside and there's just a dark hole :sigh:

I hate going to a concert where people are chatting the whole time during slow songs while other people want to listen to the music. Some people simply cannot shut up and have to :blah: :blah: the whole time. It's so upsetting :angry:

And I hate the depression and anxiety I've been battling with (again) for some time now. It takes so much energy and life quality away. It seems to get a bit better now but sometimes it seems that I just cannot feel anything inside and there's just a dark hole :sigh:

lu - :hug:

I agree about the mannerless asshats at concerts--why can't they take their conversation outside? Why did they come to the show if they don't want to listen to the music? :down: MrPurrl always asks them to take it outside--I'm surprised he hasn't gotten into a fight over that, but I'm glad he does it.

I'm sorry to hear that you are battling the Black Cloud again. Take good care of yourself--and see your doctor for help. Sometimes a little medication helps (I speak from experience!).

Thank you :) :hug:

I'm just spending too much time with myself, I'm also working at home, so that doesn't help much.

Sometimes it helps to get out and meet people or just take a walk, enjoy nature or go to a café. And yes, I have had a lot of therapy and medication, and it does help. It's just a question of time, but I'm just so impatient with myself.

Anyway, I had a really beautiful evening today and I'm feeling better now.

Feeling responsible for your friends' bad decisions when you wanted to give them advice but didn't because you felt it wasn't your place.

Catholic Schools and their unwarranted reputation. Seriously, a school isn't magically good just because it's catholic...

Friendship problems. I am sick of being ignored. I can't take it anymore.

I have the dangerous feeling that the next time I see the friend in question, we'll get into a long argument...

There's a creepy guy that comes in at work when I'm there and stares at me. I think he was about to ask me out yesterday, but I ended the conversation before it got to that point. Did I mention that he's 50?

Back
Top Bottom