Things I Hate Part Eleventy Bazillion and One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loud mouth parents who scream and cuss at their children. Then, wonder WTF when the kid screams back. Not only is it horrible parenting, it is horrible for the rest who have to hear it. Want your child's attention? Talk to them, in a gentle way. They'll listen.

:madwife: This infuriates me.

Having to tell someone the same thing over and over again.

:(:hug:

:hug :pm anytime my dear!:hug:

:kiss:

No balance in sleep.. or lack of sleep patterns

RB. :hug:

Centrelink.

Four employees told me I'd get a full payment on Monday....nope...I was paid $23 on Tuesday, over $400 less than was expected, my huge payment:eyebrow : was put into a non existent account....they charged me $7 in bank fees to fix it.
I've worked so hard to chase that frickin $23, do they not now understand that I'm desperate? :angry :

:angry: That sucks so epicly. They charged you? that is ridiculous. :madwife:

apprehension that i've arsed up a job application in a number of ways. sick feeling.

but since i probably won't be considered anyway, it's probably not a big deal. but bad feelings regardless.

:hug: It might not be as bad as you think. Good luck.

This headache that just won't go away. :doh :

:( That was like mine last night. :hug:

Laura and Amy thanks for the hugs. :hug::heart:

So my headache last night wouldn't go away so I am now really tired as hardly slept but headache finally gone. I had to call in sick. Am already on an oral warning for sick leave at work. So more worrying. :doh::crack::lol:

Loud mouth parents who scream and cuss at their children. Then, wonder WTF when the kid screams back. Not only is it horrible parenting, it is horrible for the rest who have to hear it. Want your child's attention? Talk to them, in a gentle way. They'll listen.

:| Got those two houses away from ours in the street. And she has this HORRIBLE voice that just goes through you. I pity the children, but they're already far too messed up by their screaming mother and mentally unstable dad.

:hug: It might not be as bad as you think. Good luck.

i've got an interview related to an application i barely put any effort into and completely forgot about. not the one i'm whining about, but it's more or less in the same location. i'll take it as a good sign.

i'm seriously amused that rather narrow, skilled jobs are netting me interviews, but supermarkets and other retail won't give me the time of day. go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom