Stealing from hotels?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a thief a thief i tell u.....no she isnt, it was an accident!!!

i confessed it here before

i accidently 'picked up' from the um...

u know

that one

the one on the liffey

the one with the nightclub underneath

damn whats it called....

I recently considered stealing something I'd never seen in a hotel room before...an, ahem!, 'intimacy kit.' I didn't want it to show up on my business travel bill but I wanted the damn thing for the kitsch factor. But I practiced self-control instead. I regret it, though, especially since my boss thought it was hilarious and said I should've gotten some for the whole office!

There's really not much to steal from hotels besides towels and pillows.

They nail everything else to the wall or the ground. :|

I stole a pencil from the Clarence

And ive never stolen towels sicy i jsut steal the soaps and free junk :silent: but hotels expect us to do it! Thats why they put their name accross everything!!! :yes:

HelloAngel said:

Damn staff caught it and charged me. BLARGH!! :lol:

LMFAO

Me and my friend stayed in a hotel in may and i wanted to raid the mini bar cus they had a giant black bottle of orange juice so i wanted to drink it and filly it up and she wouldnt let me- but they neevr checked anyway so we coulda drank the fridge dry :drool:

When I was a little boy my parents forbid to steal the towels, though I wanted, because they were so beautiful :wink:
At the Raffles in Singapore I took the soaps and shampoos and stuff, same at the Oriental in Bangkok, or Negresco and a few other Grand Hotels. They are always out of stationery when I have passed. Maybe I should start to take the towels... if it is that common...:scratch:

me and my bro stole sheets and pillows from the cleaning ppls closet-y thing and stole all sorts of junnk we got back to the room and my mum was :eek: i took some sheets home and used them when my room got painted- very handy-my mum wasnt happy whens he found it after unlaoding the suitcase :up:

Joyfulgirl i dont like the fluffy robes- the only fluffy robes i had werent fluffy but made me itchy :scream:

I always take the soaps and shampoos, btw, if they are good quality like Aveda or Khiels or something. I assume they are built into the price of the room and don't consider that stealing at all--especially since I put them right in my suitcase the first day and then miraculously more appear the second day!

Lara--I don't like the hotel robes either. Too big and thick and kind of suffocating. I prefer silk to terry cloth, spoiled brat that i am. :D

i steal the towels and soaps and shampoos :yes:
oh and the awesome little plastic cups :silent:

Last edited:
Ithink I have a facecloth or small towel from every hotel I've ever stayed in! Mainly because I usually wrap my shampoo and bathroom stuff up in one so in case it opens in my bag- less damage! I've got quite a collection :D

joyfulgirl said:
I always take the soaps and shampoos, btw, if they are good quality like Aveda or Khiels or something. I assume they are built into the price of the room and don't consider that stealing at all--especially since I put them right in my suitcase the first day and then miraculously more appear the second day!

room service i think its called ;)

i stole some beach towels from some hotel in california!!!
and i always end up stealing the shampoo and soaps!!!!
:silent: :silent: :silent:

but as :bono: says: ITS GOOD TO STEAL!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ive done off with a couple of towles before, my mam didnt find out till we got back home and i was in deep shit. sorry mammy:lol:

I have an impressive collection of shampoos, soaps, lotions, shower caps, shoe mits, sewing kits, intimacy kits, mouth washes...you name it I've got it!!! From all sorts of places.

It's all in a great big basket I keep for guests. :D

And I keep the really good ones for me for travel cause they are so damn convenient lol.

The only thing I stole was an ashtray from Spago :huh: :eek:

AliEnvy said:
I have an impressive collection of shampoos, soaps, lotions, shower caps, shoe mits, sewing kits, intimacy kits, mouth washes...you name it I've got it!!! From all sorts of places.

It's all in a great big basket I keep for guests. :D

And I keep the really good ones for me for travel cause they are so damn convenient lol.

The only thing I stole was an ashtray from Spago :huh: :eek:

Oh i knew id seen you aboot here :D

Hey

Stealing is gooood :silent: Bono said so- :eeklaugh:

adamswildhoney said:
I always take the key cards! :lol:

Now thats just........really gettin your moneys worth......terrible terrible :madspit: :lol: :eeklaugh: :tongue: :p :lol:

Bonochick said:
My sister's friend stole a pillow from a hotel in Orlando.

last hotel i stayed in *coughcoughconventioncoughcough* we ordered another pillow and ended up getting this goiter of a pillow with lumps and bumps all over it. :grumpy: damn goiter pillow.

daafish said:
Damn, I thought was standard to take a "souvenir" from the hotel.

It is!! :yes:

*planning to pilfer from hotel this week* :silent: :tongue: :p

Back
Top Bottom