Rattle and Hum...and Rattle and Hum, etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
I once watched "Rattle and Hum" 67 times in one weekend, with my fellow U2-obsessed best friend. This was 9 years ago, after we had just had our parents buy a copy of it. I'm suprised that things still works! lol

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

*April*

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
I once watched "Rattle and Hum" 67 times in one weekend, with my fellow U2-obsessed best friend. This was 9 years ago, after we had just had our parents buy a copy of it. I'm suprised that things still works! lol

Did you type that wrong, or did you not mean that literally? Or did you mean "week"?

The length of Rattle & Hum, according to the sticker on my tape is 99 minutes.

99*67 = 6,633 minutes = 110.55 hours

A weekend is 2 days...48 hours...72 if you count Friday...that's not possible!

Or is that what happens when you are an obsessed U2 fan? Weekends lengthen to increase our U2 intake? *lol*
smile.gif

I like "Rattle & Hum" a lot too though...I can't believe my tape still works...I had to get another copy of the CD after my first one went through some wear and tear (I dropped it a couple of times and such...oops...*lol*).

One night, when I was working on decorating my room with U2 stuff (posters and signs I had made and other items), I had "All I Want Is You" on repeat for about 4 hours straight. I love that song!
smile.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 07-13-2001).]

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Did you type that wrong, or did you not mean that literally? Or did you mean "week"?

The length of Rattle & Hum, according to the sticker on my tape is 99 minutes.

99*67 = 6,633 minutes = 110.55 hours

A weekend is 2 days...48 hours...72 if you count Friday...that's not possible!

Or is that what happens when you are an obsessed U2 fan? Weekends lengthen to increase our U2 intake? *lol*
smile.gif

I like "Rattle & Hum" a lot too though...I can't believe my tape still works...I had to get another copy of the CD after my first one went through some wear and tear (I dropped it a couple of times and such...oops...*lol*).

lol
smile.gif
It was 4th of July weekend, 1992, we were up north, on summer vacation, and it was a holiday weekend. Shouldda added that, huh? lol
smile.gif
Last night I was watching it and just reminded me of that.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

*April*

Ahhhh...

Okay! You ARE a psycho fan then!!!! *lol*

But at least I got to flex my math skills!!!! Ooooooh! I look all intelligent! *lmao*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

Back
Top Bottom