Our Father Needs Your Prayers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The outpouring of support, prayer and sympathy has left me at a loss for words. I thank you from the bottom of my heart...:hug:

In memoriam, Jesus O. Estrada Sr.,
11/02/16 - 11/21/05

34559%3A8323232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D82%3B%3D%3B88%3DXROQDF%3E232425634%3B588ot1lsi

Thanks to each of you who have contributed...we'd be lost without your heartfelt support; and to those who have lost loved ones recently or in the past, as we relived the death of our mother, we can say that we do feel your pain as well....:hug:

:hug: Baws, I had NO idea that your father had passed! Mr Baw you were just telling me in a PM you were going to visit, it was haircut day.......my hugs and sympathy is with you all right now. From the pictures and all you have shared about him I can tell there was a lot of love and you should be happy to have so many wonderful memories of time spent together. We'll all be together one day.....God Bless you all!

Infinitum98 said:
:hug:

"Who's to know when the time is coming round, don't wanna see you cry, I know that this is not goodbye"

I spent the afternoon re-reading this entire post and this one just hit me like a brick...it was written back on 08/02/05 back on page 8...

Its true, I know that this was not goodbye..! :up:

Doozer61 said:
This is the Christmas before my mom passed away. Last picture of them together. December 1986

28614Mom_and_Dad_1986-med.jpg

Havent seen that picture in years. Look at my Nana, she was so beautiful, everything about her was. Papa and Nana are together in Heaven now.

Mr. BAW said:
Thanks to each of you who have contributed...we'd be lost without your heartfelt support; and to those who have lost loved ones recently or in the past, as we relived the death of our mother, we can say that we do feel your pain as well....:hug:

:hug:

Mr BAW & Family you have my condolences on your loss. You know that iI have been through this myself so I know what you are going through. Please take care of yourself and give yourself to grieve as much time as it takes.:hug: :hug: :hug: :sad:

Thanks to all Interferencers for reading this post, supporting us with prayer and personal words of inspiration...:hug:

FYI - My father will be interred at the Riverside National Cemetery in Riverside, CA on Friday, Dec. 9th, 2005.

The entire family has agreed to designate The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society as our choice for donations in lieu of flowers. I am not soliciting donations, this is just to advise our friends here where Dad would want "flower-money" to go...Heartfelt thanks to everyone who followed this posting....:hug:

Back
Top Bottom