Money means more than human life...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
... in my office.

The goings on here today are making me sick. The tension in the air is so thick you need an ice pick. People who I once respected now make me nauxious. Is nothing sacred anymore? Are people not what matters? I want to live in a world where human feelings, dignity and respect outweigh the shiny temptation of the greedy dollar.
I can't say much more than that, as this is 'top secret stuff'.
When someone tells you they want to move to NewFoundland, to that dingy little village portrayed in The Shipping News... we have a problem.

Is this a confession? Not really. I just feel bad for some people here and it all really sucks.

My confession is perhaps that I have lost faith in the human race, but even that is not true. I have this pathetic way of seeing 'good' in even very 'bad' people.

Now I get to go home and deal with my annoying neighbour. "No! You canNOT use my computer!!"
mad.gif

*Inserts 'God Part II' live from the Point 12/32/89 in her imaginary stereo and sings really loudly (inside her head)!

Don't believe in excess
Success is to give
Don't believe in riches
But you should see where I live
I, I believe in love !!!!!

[This message has been edited by Angel (edited 01-23-2002).]

Get back to work Christina!!!!!

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Sadly that happens here in high school too. Grr...

probably a bit different, but for some reason money is such a big deal. Gr again.

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

Back
Top Bottom