Last night I drempt...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, they have been with me my entire life, and I, in turn, have supported them in everything they do.

:lmao:

As far as the dreams, its more about nurturing and new beginnings,
Female sexuality and maternal love.
True and loyal friendship and success in love.

:giggle:

I had another animal-related dream last night. :huh:
We were deciding which movies to rent and everyone in the shop was following us around howling and barking like a dog. Then we left the shop and ran to Monte Carlo. There we met my French friend and we ended up on a fab boat sunbathing and smoking like a chimney. :wtf:

I dreamt that I was following the girl I loved and her boyfriend around from a distance, then walking away into an empty field, falling down a pit and ending up with a standing animate corpse and then the hole was swamped by homunculi and I awoke the next day with a battle raging around me.

It was strange.

Niiice :up:

I had a few.
One was that Perez Hilton was in my bathtub, and I had to use the facilities, and he was like, "I am gay, I am not going to watch you".
Then he put his head underwater and somehow that made me feel more comforatable going, so I did.

Another was that I broke a tooth, and I went it to see a dentist, but he doubled as a violinist and in his office where tons of people,
mainly mobsters, were there to collect a 'debt' from him, but only after he played.
So I got out of there really fast.

My third dream was I was at a cetain Interferencers house, and they were doing construction at christmas time.
Their son or relative was Rob Lowe, and they were trying to make his favorite dish, Lasagne, perfect for him.
So we kept trying new recipes and none seem to please him.
I suggested replacing some canned product to enhance the flavor, and that seemed to work.
I gave all the people in the house either a bag of beef jerky, or an Elmo baby jumper for gifts.

wtf?

my last "wft" dream had me at a little league baseball field, getting ready to watch a very young Guns N' Roses perform on the infield. I looked to my left and Jase and Sebastian were sitting on a bench and I walked over to them to say that the show was going to be really loud and that there were still a few seats left in the bleachers. Just as I said that, we had an earthquake and I looked over at the bleachers just in time to see my brother-in-law Ed sinking into the ground, stopping at his shoulders. I asked him if he was okay and he said something like "yeah, just great, I'm in a fu**ing hole in the ground!" So I got my camera out and took pictures of him while I laughed. :reject:

And Slash was really pissed that the show was delayed by the earthquake. :der:

That is funny, because it was your house that I had the Lasagna/X-mas Dream...
Rob Lowe was yours and Rick's son.

I watched Wayne's World yesterday (with Rob Lowe), and at lunchtime, I contemplated eating some left over home made lasagna.
The X-mas stuff came in because I viewed some of your pics from myspace.

I gifted you the Baby Elmo jumper because you were with child.

:ohmy:

That is funny, because it was your house that I had the Lasagna/X-mas Dream...
Rob Lowe was yours and Rick's son.

:lol:

I watched Wayne's World yesterday (with Rob Lowe), and at lunchtime, I contemplated eating some left over home made lasagna.
The X-mas stuff came in because I viewed some of your pics from myspace.

Makes sense :yes:

I gifted you the Baby Elmo jumper because you were with child.

:ohmy:

:yikes:

I think that would make me jump in that hole with my bro-in-law!

Last night I dreamt that I was at a party. It was the lamest party of all time, since mostly it was people sitting around watching TV. So I decided to go outside, and I walked out into an enormous parking lot. I see a tall guy in the parking lot and soon come to recognize that it's Chris Bosh (from the Toronto Raptors). Well, he shows me his tattoos, tells me he does 'em in his spare time, and offers to give me one. I accept, and get bricks tattooed on my quads (think the album cover from The Wall). I go back inside and a girl immediately grabs me and starts making out with me. A few minutes later, I say to the party "hey guys, check out this cool tat I just got from Chris Bosh". So I pull down my pants to show everyone the tattoo, and it turns out it's now on my boxers, because Chris Bosh used a washable Crayola marker to ink me. Then I got on an exercise bike. Then I woke up.

No, I did not do any drugs before going to sleep last night.

I give Sebastian Melatonin because his sleep patterns are off.
So he tells me a few days back that everytime he has taken the Melatonin, he has been having dreams of "hot girls", and "pretty women", that want to kiss and make out.
(now remember, he is autistic, 21 and a virgin, so these dreams drive him crazy) :lol:

So I changed the name of Melatonin to Mela-Bonin'.

Ok, I thought it was funny.

:reject:

Alright, so, last night I dreamt that I was on I-80 heading west, on a bus driven by Al Roker. So, we begin approaching Chicago, and I have no desire to go there because I know NSW lives there and he's a douche bag. However, Al Roker's on his cell phone being told some really funny joke by Katie Couric about Matt Lauer, who they both hate, it turns out. So, I can't get his attention to stop the bus. So, I wait till I get to the first stop in the city and get off. Only NSW sees me almost immediately and begins to follow. I evade him through the crowded city streets. The Beav helps me by playing Bowie's "Unwashed and Somewhat Slightly Dazed" on a street corner for money, distracting NSW. I make my way over to Wrigley Field and get in for free because one of the security guys there is my buddy. But NSW gets in also because he pays them off with his big TV money. So, now, we're in a battle in a confined space. Ultimately, it ends up on the field, and people find it more interesting than the game, including the players. So, I'm sprinting around the outfield avoiding him like fucking Walter Payton out there, when suddenly, I get hit in the head by something a guy threw out from the stands. It was either Steve Bartman or Screwtape; I couldn't tell. But NSW gets close to me because of this, and now we're practically within arm's reach. I run full speed into the ivy wall and end up in the Field of Dreams field and have catch with Kevin Costner.

They call "Teeth" The most Alarming precautionary tale for men since "Fatal Attraction". It's very feminist in an odd way. The teeth only come out when something unwanted is inside her. It's not just random teeth. They are almost like an anti-rape measure. :applaud:

I had a real creepy one last night. I don't really remember. It was creepy enough that I grabbed the cat, who was sound asleep in the next room, to snuggle with. We slept with the TV on. I haven't had a bad dream like that in years. :(

The dream I had last night, ah - let's see if I can explain it.

Right, I never know which part comes first or last in my dreams, the chronology is silly. But anyway, I think, for some reason I was visiting different Australian Idol grounds around the town. Now, I'm not sure what an Australian Idol ground is, exactly - it seemed to be a very large, barren dirt field, flat but odeon shaped, surrounded by a fence. You had to get through a studio area to get there. And yeah, there were at least two in Adelaide alone. Not sure why it was Australian Idol of all things, either - I think perhaps the memory of the fantastic (wrong word?) last season is still stuck in my mind somewhere.

There were a small amount of tourists there, and the odd security (didn't look like security, more like well dressed VIPs). I wasn't sure if I had permission to access the grounds, but fortunately I seemed to have rocket boots which made the escape from any authority easy! To go into detail, they weren't rocket boots so much as that I had the ability to cover a lot of ground quickly without actually moving. Similar thing.

So, uh, there were three small stages spread at the end of the grounds. I went to the far left one (I think this was the second ground I had been to) and far as I know U2 circa 1981 were playing there, pretty good - can't recall the setlist I'm afraid, but Bono sang that chant that's at the end of some Rogue Traders song that's out now which is stolen from I think a Tears for Fears song, some band like that. I think this went on for a while.

Afterwards, I went to an enormous and busy toy store that mainly sold car-related things and considered buying an action figure

Does anyone know what this means?

So yesterday Lila is somewhere on interference and Unico, Cruzila and a couple others are having a pillow fight. Unico's captions are a riot and together with the pics catch my attention :evil: Somewhere is the word randy, I think :lol:

Last night I had a dream that I went to the beach with Unico and a friend. Nothing much happened there, but we didn't like the spot we were at. We moved to a different place with lawn and Unico and myself ended up rolling around on said grass. It was PG, but I think we got kinda randy :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom