Its the big one WW.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awwwwwww good luck JC my support is always here whenever you need it :hug: Hope it's not too hard for you to get back into the swing of things.

Btw sugar free treats are always a nice indulgent every now and then :sexywink:

Thanks guys, Its very hard getting back into the swing of things, :madspit: its like going through withdrawal of all things fatty and wonderful. Luckily though, I can eat salad like 2 times a day because I love it. I was just to lazy to do it. Drive thrus are so much easier. I have a little bit more than half of what I lost the last time to loose.

Thanks for your support!:hug:

just eat a diet with a lot of vegetables and popcorn, popped without oil, and you'll be fine.

I eat a lof of veggies but have to remember to throw in some fish or chicken or my iron and protein levels drop. I love crunching on carrot and celery sticks and I love salads too but you have to be careful avout the dressings which can be loaded with fat.

U2Man said:
just eat a diet with a lot of vegetables and popcorn, popped without oil, and you'll be fine.

I am really like fruit, I can live on a diet of fruit, but if its not already cut up and handed to me....its easier to go without. I just have to get back in that mind frame, family things outside my own house took me out of my mind literally. :huh:

I also noticed the best way for me to go is high protein.

Why join when you can just regurge?

Worked wonders for me....

23 years old, 6'3", 140lbs, 30 waist.

Trust me...saves you a lot of money, and you can do it without ever having to leave your bathroom or calculate carbs!

Last edited:
it helped me, it gave me more structure. after a while I didn't really think about it as counting points or anything, I just did it like second nature. portion control and exercise...really helped me. but I know there are many programs out there that work differently for everyone.

Angela Harlem said:
does it really help? how does it help, even?

It definately teaches you portion control. Sooner or later you can't even eat as much as you were used to because the good healthy food you eat is enought to fill you up.

By going to the meetings its constant reinforcement. I found that when I didn't go to the meetings I wouldn't have a week as well as if I had gone. You get to busy with life and just can't remember all the little reinforcements, but once a week really works.

I started to gain weight back when my sons baseball games were switched to the same time I would go to my meeting. I chose to see my son play instead and I also baby sat my neice alot and thus my landslide back into bad eating habits. :huh:

sounds very helpful. do they assign points to the foods you usually eat, or do you change your diet to some textbook ideal of a great diet? i think i eat well, it's just going to be way too much.
:reject:

congrats on the progress you've made!

You are assigned points by how much you weigh. Don't count it out you never know. The best part is, is that you can basically eat whatever you want, you just have to allow for it point wise.

oh, and Thanks :wink:

Hey JC, I took the plunge and joined WW about six weeks ago. The first two weeks I didn't see much change (even though I was eating great and felt really good) but in the last few weeks I've dropped about 7 lbs for a total of 9 since I started. I really like the online tools (makes sense...I practically live online). Even right now while I'm in Korea travelling, I'm doing my best to track everything and follow the good health guidelines. Good luck and remember that you can do it! :hug:

MirrorballLemon said:
Why join when you can just regurge?

Worked wonders for me....

23 years old, 6'3", 140lbs, 30 waist.

Trust me...saves you a lot of money, and you can do it without ever having to leave your bathroom or calculate carbs!
GG esophagus
c u next life

I've been doing the Atkins diet on and off and the Suzanne Somers diet and they work, I've lost 20lbs in 2 months or less, they're both about cutting out carbs and sugar, I've never done weight watcher's, maybe it's good too, I would like to try it.

U2Girl416 said:
I did it. I went back tonight.

yougogirl-1.gif

*browneyedgirl* said:
I've been doing the Atkins diet on and off and the Suzanne Somers diet and they work, I've lost 20lbs in 2 months or less, they're both about cutting out carbs and sugar, I've never done weight watcher's, maybe it's good too, I would like to try it.

and one for u 2:

yougogirl-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom