I just got pulled over for my first time...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I get a speeding ticket (with the way I drive it's inevitable), I'm going to court. If the cop doesn't show up, the ticket gets dropped and even if he does you always plea bargain w/ the prosecutor anyway.

About a month or 2 ago, I was doing about 10 over past a fixed camera and was berating myself for it at the time and in anger had sped up again and went careening past a mobile radar on the side of the road, naturally, as there are never police radar units on that section of road. By that stage I was really pissed off with myself, but I haven't seen a thing in the mail.

The fact that you were wearing that shirt makes it hysterical. :lmao:

I've been pulled over twice for speeding, but I've been fortunate enough to avoid getting tickets. I try to refrain from further pushing my good luck.

:happy: I haven't gotten a ticket yet!...

.. but then again, I've only had my license for 2 months now.. :D

But look who's behind you sister!!! (Mr. BAW - left)

3445575523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D82%3B%3D%3B88%3DXROQDF%3E232398%3A974%3B83ot1lsi

But he's so nice, he's even smiling!!! 30+ tickets a day, most of them speed! not on my watch kids!!! :lol: the good old days! :wink:

3445575523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D82%3B%3D%3B88%3DXROQDF%3E232398%3A974%3B89ot1lsi

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:

I was at Krispey Kreme's....:eek:

:lol:

Ok i have a story for you. On thursday I was driving along I-64 and saw a policeman had pulled a guy over on the shoulder. Nothing surprising about that. But when the officer got out of his car, the other guy got out of his car and started running!!!!! I couldn't believe what I was seeing...and there's no way he could have gotten away. Why are there so many doggone stupid criminals out there? :scratch:

Cops love to make people look and act stupid; like the time, I stopped a guy for a reason (whatever),,,I walked to the door and ask for his driver license, registration,,,yada yada yada...he looks at me, with a serious face, and says, "You can't stop me!" I look at him with same expression and say, 'Oh, I'm sorry...!" I give him his belongings, get back on my motorcycle and drive off!

He later called the station and demanded to know why I didn't write him a ticket! :lol:

In your case today, what would've been funny was for the officer to return to his car and drive off! that's my sense of humor...:laugh:

I've got thousands,,,,plus tens of hundreds of the gruesome ones...and before anyone asks, no I didn''t carry bullets in my gun.

:)

a week ago i got pulled over for blatanly running a red light while going 15 over the speed limit. i smooth talked my way out of it. :)

Mr. BAW said:
Cops love to make people look and act stupid; like the time, I stopped a guy for a reason (whatever),,,I walked to the door and ask for his driver license, registration,,,yada yada yada...he looks at me, with a serious face, and says, "You can't stop me!" I look at him with same expression and say, 'Oh, I'm sorry...!" I give him his belongings, get back on my motorcycle and drive off!

He later called the station and demanded to know why I didn't write him a ticket! :lol:

In your case today, what would've been funny was for the officer to return to his car and drive off! that's my sense of humor...:laugh:

I've got thousands,,,,plus tens of hundreds of the gruesome ones...and before anyone asks, no I didn''t carry bullets in my gun.

:)

:lmao:

I love cops. They so often get a bad wrap but heck if they keep me safe I'll praise them all day and night.

My sister got pulled over on her first day of work. She had mistakenly got in a turn only lane. The light was red and I guess she had her blinker on, wanting to get in the correct lane, so the car next to her stopped and waved her in ahead of him.

The she gets pulled over because she had crossed a solid line when the other car had let her in. She was really upset because she was nervous about starting the job alread :hug:.

Mr. BAW said:
But look who's behind you sister!!! (Mr. BAW - left)

3445575523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D82%3B%3D%3B88%3DXROQDF%3E232398%3A974%3B83ot1lsi

But he's so nice, he's even smiling!!! 30+ tickets a day, most of them speed! not on my watch kids!!! :lol: the good old days! :wink:

3445575523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D82%3B%3D%3B88%3DXROQDF%3E232398%3A974%3B89ot1lsi

:mad:

Traffic officers... :madspit:

Although you like U2, so I guess you cannot be that bad... maybe you would let people off if they were blasting Sunday Bloody Sunday on their stereo?

Back
Top Bottom