I Can't Stop Forking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sweetwolf40 said:

I also can not be paid to eat a raw tomato. I love all other things tomato but I will not eat a raw tomato. :madspit:

OMG ... me too :hyper:

My grandpa was the exact opposite ... he loved raw tomatoes, but hated all other tomato products (like spaghetti sauce and ketchup).

Ketchup on hotdogs :up:

Peanut butter on celery with raisins :up:

Chinese food and pizza taste better the next day and are perfectly good for breakfast :up:

Salsa and sour cream mixed together :up:

i love milk and ketchup. (not together of course!) i bring milk to work to have to drink for lunch! i could go through a gallon in one day if i could. i probably do anyway but just don't notice.

but i also like ketchup on most everything. fries, fish, burgers, tacos...but not onion rings. i like those plain (and they're my new addiction, i've been eating them almost every day, ugh). sometimes i even dip nacho cheese doritos in ketchup. :shifty:

i also love the balance of sweet and salty things. and i love chocolate cake, yum. pf chang's makes the best chocolate cake in the world (chocolate cake, chocolate icing, and semi-sweet chocolate chips!), but wal-mart also has a delicious cookies and cream torte. it's chocolate cake with oreo mousse. :drool:

i'm seriously pmsing because i could seriously eat all this shit i just mentioned in one sitting. if i didn't know any better, i'd think i was pregnant. :shifty: :silent:

I love to put chips into my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...don't eat them that often anymore, but I did it all the time as a kid.

I'm also one of those sweet then salty freaks....if I'm eating something sweet it needs to be balanced with salt!

:drool: hmm-good topic! Sic-I too, put ketchup on tacos! Bu tdon't touch salsa or nacho-I am allergic to peppers! i love peanut butter on toast and celery( i will have to try that with raisins, fah!)and I love seafood! And chocolate-anytime! Esp. dark chocolate!:wink: i have never tried chocolate on chips-but I have had it on popcorn, from a local chocolatier! Yum:drool:

Back
Top Bottom