even more things i hate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ :hug:

burnaid.gif

i've been finding that lately a lot lila, i've got two jobs and playing cricket and i get the stuff i need to done, but it's the stuff i want to do that gets left aside.

i've been finding that lately a lot lila, i've got two jobs and playing cricket and i get the stuff i need to done, but it's the stuff i want to do that gets left aside.

Working is great but yeah, can't help feeling that there's so much more I could be doing to benefit myself. Too tired when I get home to do much, can't do what I want or will be too tired at work the next day.
Try to find a balance Danny, I've been doing it for years and it's really taking it's toll on me :crack:

:crack: Can I join the club?

I go to uni 5 days a week, have to be there at 9 so get up at 6.30. Then work both days in the weekend.

And yet I still didn't get why my concentration has been so shit the past few years. Now I do. I got a job offer at my old highschool which is through weekdays so I'm going to write a letter tomorrow at work that I'm gonna quit saturdays. I'll stay on sundays but no more 2 days. I can't do it anymore. Haven't been able to play bass regularly cause I was so tired, barely do any cleaning and keep pushing my finances and other paperwork in front of me.

:scream: Can someone please stop the time for the world around me for a week or two so I can get my shit together?

Just a friendly advice Danny, don't try to do this for three years or more. You're gonna finish yourself. Try to find a compromise.

When customers get pissed off at ME because their country charges them VAT on the merchandise I send them. Folks, it's not my fault YOUR country charges tax on this stuff!

:mad:

GG, hope you can get things together :hug:

lauramullen, that sucks indeed :( Good luck :hug:

Purplereign, you shouldn't have :giggle: But :hug: for you too!

< hates it when you have to ask 'What did you say?' or 'Excuse me?' 90% of the time when talking to others because of shitty ear problems and then it even hurts too :sigh:

When you try to tell someone that they need to do something they were told to do and they don't. Waiting to do what you are suppose to only causes problems.

Not seeing the sun in so long :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom