Who do you look like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ooh, ooh ... i remember that MyHeritage contraption ... i'll give it a go once again, since i completely forget who it said i looked like:

837162_237299edf166a4m42m6f03.JPG

huh. can't really complain i guess. :shrug:

I got Mary Louise Parker (that chick from Weeds :up: ) Eva Longoria, Kelly Clarkson, Ashley Judd.

I've never been told I look like any of those celebrities. I've had Heather Locklear, Madonna, and Barbara Streisand. :huh:

I took the MyHeritage.com or some similar site's test a few years ago, and the two results I remember were Ella Fitzgerald and - no, seriously - Bono. I was mortified, but at least they used a picture of him that was about twenty years old.

I still don't know how exactly that happened, though. I had to rethink a lot of things about life.

I tried the celeb look alike thing and got Adam Brody, Billie Joe Armstrong, Gerard Butler, Jake Gyllenhal, and Dakota Fanning XD. I tried another picture of myself and the closest match I got was Audrey Tautou. I am a male btw.

I'll never forget it -- back in college, some girl stopped and stared at me for a moment and said, "You know who you look like . . . Buzz Lightyear." :|

These are the only pictures that seemed to work, but I found it interested to see what different matches came up:
lookalike.jpg

lookalike2.jpg

lookalike4.jpg

I'm tired of these snakes on this motha-fuckin' plane! :lmao:
kaflookalike5.jpg

Bad. Ass.

You were on a pretty nice winning streak until your struck a Samuel L . Jackson. . .

I'm surprised it took you that many attempts to get Angelina Jolie.

I have a feeling I wouldn't bee too thrilled about whatever results I'd get. Given how accurate it's been with everyone else, I'd probably get Triple H, Phil Mickelson and Urkel.

Back
Top Bottom