Post Your Scenic Photos 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1803.jpg

IMG_1873.jpg

IMG_1904.jpg

IMG_1816.jpg

^It's a shame. Again I will not get to make a nice trip to either Hamburg or Copenhagen, even though they are both so close. But the weather is shitty and time and money narrow.

But at least I will be back in Berlin soon. :drool:

Great pictures, Anna! Love the city.

^

Thanks a lot!
I was in Hamburg before and I didn't like it that much, but this time it was great! Yeah the weather was really ugly, very cold and rainy, beside one afternoon.

My new Sony DSLR a300. I love it...and I still have so much to learn about it!

OHH I see :hmm::hmm: i've a Canon PowerShot A590IS but i still have a lot to learn about it too... because my old camera was a Canon PowerShot A410 :giggle: and i think that my pics were better with the old one... :reject:

Absolutely beautiful photos, all. I especially love the Germany photo collection :up: and the super colorful sunset shots of Sanibel Island via MsPurrl :up::up:

Makes me wish I had some extra time to just photograph some fun things. But I recently dropped my Canon Power Shot....not to worry it took a licking but didn't stop taking photos!! I was lucky! It's a great little camera, lemme tell ya! :facepalm:

Keep on posting folks! :applaud:

Absolutely beautiful photos, all. I especially love the Germany photo collection :up: and the super colorful sunset shots of Sanibel Island via MsPurrl :up::up:

Makes me wish I had some extra time to just photograph some fun things. But I recently dropped my Canon Power Shot....not to worry it took a licking but didn't stop taking photos!! I was lucky! It's a great little camera, lemme tell ya! :facepalm:

Keep on posting folks! :applaud:

Thanks, Karen. I wish I were going somewhere that I'd have an opportunity to take some pictures of stuff other than snow and brown grass and leafless trees! :lol: Come on, spring!

yo, all of the posted pictures are AMAZING. all of them seem too beautiful. you guys cheated didn't you?? :shifty:
i kidd.

i used to have a Canon Powershot SD750... and it was an excellent digital camera, for someone like myself-- just interested in taking pretty little pictures. haha, nothing too serious. and then my brother took it to peru with him... and he killed it. ugh. so now i have a shitty camera, but a camera is better than none.
chicago got a bunch of rainfall the past weekend, and i took "nature-ish" photos of my backyard and its little swamp. :happy:
i'll post when i can... i love this thread. :love:

I have an almost-five-year-old Canon SureShot A510 that I got in June 2005 after my 35 mm camera died at the 5/9 United Center U2 show (honest to God, the display on the camera started flashing U2 U2 U2, then it just died!). I know there are many more things I could do with it than I have, but I'm pretty happy with the pictures I've taken with it. :love:

Bringing this one all the way from page 1 :der: I must have missed it the 1st time and I was just going back through the thread to look at all the pretty pics again. Anyways.... :lol: did you bring your cat swimming at the beach here or give him a bath? He looks so... happy. :wink:

Bringing this one all the way from page 1 :der: I must have missed it the 1st time and I was just going back through the thread to look at all the pretty pics again. Anyways.... :lol: did you bring your cat swimming at the beach here or give him a bath? He looks so... happy. :wink:

actually i traveled to Rio de Janeiro last December and we were visiting a beach and there was this cat running to the sea :lmao: :lmao: i thought that he was so cute so i took some pics :reject:
he was very happy. i mean VERYYY happy :happy:

Back
Top Bottom