Post a picture of your latest purchase Part II -Debt is good.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Was that the computer with Number Muncher? I remember playing that in grade school. Our first computer at home was Windows 95 or 98, can't remember.

Mech Brigrade and The Standing Stones...

:drool::drool::drool:

I miss the time-wasters of my youth.

I remember my cousin had this horrible Batman game that took FOREVER to load. And once you'd finally start playing, you'd die almost immediately and the game would be over . . . and you'd have to reload the whole thing to play again. Yeah, that's my nostalgia. :|

I remember my cousin had this horrible Batman game that took FOREVER to load. And once you'd finally start playing, you'd die almost immediately and the game would be over . . . and you'd have to reload the whole thing to play again. Yeah, that's my nostalgia. :|

My brother and I saved up and bought a 5 1/4 floppy drive for ours. We could get a game loaded in 5 to 10 minutes tops. :rockon:

:D

Yeah, Batman was on a floppy too. I could have sworn that thing still took at least 20 minutes to load.

That was time to refill the Mt. Dew and maybe squeeze in a math problem from homework. :D

We had a Vic 20 and and a cassette drive, too. The cassette drive worked on both the Vic 20 and the 64. Going from cassettes to floppies was like going from dial-up to broadband.

We did have some sort of warship simulator that probably took 15-20 minutes to load, including turning-over-the-disk time.

I also vivdly recall the Ghostbusters game. If you hit the space bar when the theme song started playing, an unusually flamboyant digitized voice would shout "Ghostbusters!"

Hell to the yes.

iphone_4_detail.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart:

I couldn't find a pic that wasn't baffling to look at but I'm going to be the proud owner of a new car cylinder since one of mine went out on the drive to work today. It doesn't come in til Monday though.
:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

new drum skins for my son, and a new radiator for his motorbike :rolleyes: lol

Airline tickets:

Toronto - Victoria (BC)
Vancouver - Toronto

For an 11-day vacation at the end of July. :love:

Back
Top Bottom