Dumb things you do but should not do list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
< STUPID!!!!!!!!!!
Never EVER EVER EVER ask someone " when is your baby due"? Did it yesterday, my friends Bbq, it was her cousin. oops she wasnt pregnant. Boy did I feel like shite! I pulled a total Larry David ( curb your enthusiasm) and paused in silence and I said "chip"?
(offering her chips and dip, lol, curb fans will get it

Ouch :yikes:

< STUPID!!!!!!!!!!
Never EVER EVER EVER ask someone " when is your baby due"? Did it yesterday, my friends Bbq, it was her cousin. oops she wasnt pregnant. Boy did I feel like shite! I pulled a total Larry David ( curb your enthusiasm) and paused in silence and I said "chip"?

Whoooops. I know someone who once told a colleague that it was obvious she was pregnant. She wasn't. His girlfriend made him buy the girl a huge bunch of flowers.

Procrastinate. Especially studying for my exams...
Having my cellphone near when I'm drunk. It's ALWAYS a mistake.
Cursing. Damn. :D
Being a smartass.
Hating anyone who wakes me up, even though I asked him/her to do it.

duty_calls.png

Love that.

I stay up too late on days I need to get up early.

Put the milk in the cupboard and cereal in the fridge

I thought it was just me who did things like that.

I dance around the shopping centre thinking no one knows me, no doubt I run into someone I know.

I leave my assignments to the day the are due. Then freak out and do a horrible assignment or don't go to class.

Yell at objects in public places.

Have a conversation with myself, or say what im thinking out loud while daydreaming.

< STUPID!!!!!!!!!!

Some lady congratulated me the other day and asked me when I was due. She was saying how everyone she knows is pregnant. I told her I wasn't pregnant. :| And she mumbled something and walked away.

1. Procrastination. You name it, I can ignore it....studying, assignments, cleaning....
2. Stress out about things that are imminently due.
3. Chat and surf waaaay more than I should.
4. Stay up far too late...
5. Utterly fail at staying in touch with people, even close friends.
6. I sing along to songs....in public.
7. I use "..." a lot. I can't seem to help myself.
8. I don't backup my files :uhoh:
9. Oh, and I crack. Everything. A lot.
10. Ever allowed myself to associate with NSW. :angry:

I pull faces and carry on at people when they're not looking. Like last weekend, for example, I was paying the husband's soccer game fee and the bitchy manager snatched the money and stalked off with the shits about something so I pulled faces at her behind her retreating back. I'm incredibly mature. I also patronise people. Like, all the time. My SIL loves to state the obvious, so I love to be dumbfounded back at her. It's my very grown up way of saying, "thanks, captain goddamn obvious!"
:crack:

Awesome :love:
You're my kind of peoples.

< STUPID!!!!!!!!!!

Oopsie :silent:

(still funny tho :reject:)

1. Get mad at somebody for no reason at all.
2. Being lazy.
3. Being deaf when I'm busy with something.

Back
Top Bottom