One of my band's Demo CD tracks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rafiennes

Refugee
Here’s a link of one of the songs on our demo CD…

Let me know what you think! If you like it and live in NY, you can pick up the CD for $7 at our next gig! We’re playing on June 24th at The Cutting Room. Its $10 to get in and we go on at 10 pm. It’s a Friday so start the weekend off with ECHO!!!

For more info, you can check out www.theechomusic.com.

Erin

http:// s42. you send it .com / d.aspx?id=3QTMRBPB1HJM23CW48MGFF78PL

copy and paste URL, then close up all the spaces and you should be good to go…

Sort of Interpol meets The Strokes with shades of early U2, well done, excellent production too:wink: Very much the in thing aswell, I think it's great.

That is very good, the guitar riff at the opening is very catchy and the riff during the verse is awesome. The vocals should probably be just a hair louder. Also the drums seem to fit well. Great job!

BTW, which member of the band are u? Bass, singer, guitar, drums?

IrishDawg said:
That is very good, the guitar riff at the opening is very catchy and the riff during the verse is awesome. The vocals should probably be just a hair louder. Also the drums seem to fit well. Great job!

BTW, which member of the band are u? Bass, singer, guitar, drums?

vocals and some guitars.
if you go to the wensite, I'm the guy in the pics with the sunglasses

neutral said:

I downloaded it when I read this :drool: and I really like it. If I was in your area I'd so buy a CD. :hyper:

:grumpy:

Thanks for the comments. It certainly means a lot.
Didn't realize that we were all wearing sunglasses in the picture on the website. Sorry 'bout that! :ohmy:

Our website will be up a running in the next few weeks and you will be able to purchase the CD on there.

Thanks again for your comments.

neutral said:
Oh I thought you were kidding w/ the pic. :lol: Let us know when the site is running!

You got it! :up:

(in the pic, I'm the second guy from the left...with the sunglasses...)

Very good! It's on my iPod. :drool: I'll definitely buy the album when it's available!

GibsonGirl said:
Very good! It's on my iPod. :drool: I'll definitely buy the album when it's available!

Cool!!! That's awesome that you put it on your iPod! Thank you so much!!!

Mucca said:
Wow I really like it!! It's really catchy! :rockon: :up:

It's going into my Ipod as well :drool:

ECHO. Trying to take over the world, one iPod at a time!

Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to the track!

great song, man! if i was in new york i'd defintely check you guys out. . .maybe next time i'm there on vacation or something. . . :hmm:

discothequeLP said:
great song, man! if i was in new york i'd defintely check you guys out. . .maybe next time i'm there on vacation or something. . . :hmm:

Let me know when you're in town - I'd love to meet you!
Thank for the comments on the song!

Great song, I like it a lot!! It has a lot of energy. Very catchy. The whole thing is good, what else can I say? :D If you offer the CD from your website I will probably buy it...

btw, you're hot :drool:

AtomicBono said:
Great song, I like it a lot!! It has a lot of energy. Very catchy. The whole thing is good, what else can I say? :D If you offer the CD from your website I will probably buy it...

btw, you're hot :drool:

You neednt say more...

CD will be offered from the website soon.

Thanks for your comments. All of them. :wink:

Good song, I like it, nice sound, so to answer your question yes the link worked. I think you have just showed me that rock music is making its come back, great song, just make sure you album gets a worldwide release so i can buy it here.

Irishteen said:
Good song, I like it, nice sound, so to answer your question yes the link worked. I think you have just showed me that rock music is making its come back, great song, just make sure you album gets a worldwide release so i can buy it here.

Just trying to take the call to arms laid down by Bono a few years back for Rock and Roll to not fade away and surrender to the Boy Bands and Brittanys of the world.

Thank you for your review! I keep going back to the band and telling them what you guys have been saying and I think it was one of the factors that helped us have the best show we’ve had in our short career last month.

You guys rock!
:up:

Rafiennes said:
Thank you for your review! I keep going back to the band and telling them what you guys have been saying and I think it was one of the factors that helped us have the best show we’ve had in our short career last month.

You guys rock!
:up:

If i paypal you shipping/other costs, would you send me a CD?

Also, how long have you been playing? Tuesday is a really catchy tune!

GG_The_Fly said:

If i paypal you shipping/other costs, would you send me a CD?

Also, how long have you been playing? Tuesday is a really catchy tune!

Our website should be up in a week or two. We'll have the CD for sale on there, so we definietly could send you a CD.

It's a 7 track EP, we sell them at the shows for $7, not sure about S&H yet, but I will soon.

I might even throw another mp3 up here for you guys to listen to give you an idea of some of our other sounds.

Track Listing

ECHO - The Nino Sessions EP

1. Come Fighting
2. Better Be Quick
3. Blue
4. Stay Above The Water
5 There For Everyone To See
6. Tuesday
7. Going To The Top

GG_The_Fly said:

Also, how long have you been playing?

We started playing last year, had our first gig on St. Patty's Day.

This is my first band but the other guys have been a bunch of other bands for years. I've been writing since 1990, seriously since 1993.

Spread the word about ECHO and if you are in NY and we have a gig, by God come see us!!!!

wow I really like the song. it's really catchy. like the others said, you are on my ipod now :)

unfortunately im nowhere near new york so i'm really look forward to getting my hands on your EP when it's available :up:

Back
Top Bottom