Will U2 play the REAL lead single on Fallon show ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool beans. Hope everyone has fun. Can't wait for you all to report back.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

Sir Mr Bono, word has come down that you consider the vast majority of your fan base to be comprised of nothing more than talentless scum. Comment?

Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people

i double dare you! oh go on, pleeeeeeeeease! :lol:

I'm confirmed Sunday. I also have to sign a non disclosure agreement in order to go, so yea... I'm confirmed for Sunday is all the information you're gonna get ;)

Given that you will be under some non disclosure, can you come up with some code word to indicate if you learn anything new about the album, or new song they may play? Maybe use one of the fake track list names to indicate new unheard song?

Given that you will be under some non disclosure, can you come up with some code word to indicate if you learn anything new about the album, or new song they may play? Maybe use one of the fake track list names to indicate new unheard song?

good grief - can you seriously not wait a few more hours until the show is broadcast? :lol:

Code word for new album news: buttplug.

Oh, and no... I won't be doing that.

Bgnqe0WCMAAHd__.jpg

https://twitter.com/EmonHassan/status/435134931225018368

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom