Why did Bono lie about this being a long album?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've already done so:

610x.jpg

Bono said Edges work was on fire...now it is :hmm:

A lot of you folks are so full of crap. You're honestly telling me that none of you were shocked to find that the album is only 52 minutes after hearing Bono say that it would be "very long"? Bull. You're just taking it out on me and exaggerating what I meant. Really pathetic and cynical of you.

Thanks to the very few who are honestly partaking expressing their dismay or simply being polite -- which is the vast minority here.

A lot of you folks are so full of crap. You're honestly telling me that none of you were shocked to find that the album is only 52 minutes after hearing Bono say that it would be "very long"? Bull. You're just taking it out on me and exaggerating what I meant. Really pathetic and cynical of you.

Thanks to the very few who are honestly partaking expressing their dismay or simply being polite -- which is the vast minority here.

I blame the Jews.

In the same way that HTDAAB wasn't guitar rock after hearing it be a guitar rock record.

In the same way that this album did not sound like "molten metal" or "a dancefloor shock."

In the same way that Edge lacks a third ball.

No, I wasn't surprised at all.

It was some random-ass article that came out weeks ago where the journalist just stumbled on Bono. It's been talked to death. And we knew how many songs were on the album weeks ago.

Oh, and by definition you can't have a vast minority. Think about it.

Seriously... im sure there were those of us, shocked, suprised, disapointed whatver... but none as pathetic as posting this thread

Maybe Bono is a Cylon. That would explain his lying problem--he's plotting to destroy humans.

I think if you were a fan that started listening to U2 during the ATYCLB or HTDAAB days then maybe you'd be surprised because you were too naive to know to ignore all of Bono's bullocks and crap that he consistently spews to the press around the release of an album.

Everyone else is pretty used to his B.S. by now.

Back
Top Bottom