Union Chapel- New album- Listen again!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
listen to the last part..it's all incredible!

"if i could stay with the demons you drown "

I've never heard bono say that word with more intensity and beauty, never...such eloquence

haha, diemen...you don't get it... in terms of Bono's voice for the next album/tour and beyond, the way he sings "drowned" isn't really significant, it was a mere thought that crosses my mind every time I listen to that performance. That moment in the song stood out to me, and I posted my reaction...don't get too BOGGLED up over it...alright?

and, speaking of "how single words are sung," what exactly is wrong with being excited about that? It is quite evident that I'm not alone in regards to this, seeing as Peterrr and Jdelbove just posted on this subject...you seem almost annoyed :rolleyes:

HOWEVER...as far as Union Chapel as a whole goes, I, along with many other U2 fans, should be excited...there is no reason not be...

Well the only real way to judge it is to hear the album when it's done. This Diemen vs. Rob33 argument is getting kind of old though because Diemen thinks it's silly while Rob is taking it very seriously.

Rob33 said:
listen to the last part..it's all incredible!

"if i could stay with the demons you drown "

I've never heard bono say that word with more intensity and beauty, never...such eloquence

I like the ending "stay, with the spirit I found, stay, with the demons you drowned, STAY, and the night would be enough".

And the way he attacks the "oh sister" verse in Desire, and "yeah yeah!" bit in Angel of Harlem.

U2girl said:

I like the ending "stay, with the spirit I found, stay, with the demons you drowned, STAY, and the night would be enough".

And the way he attacks the "oh sister" verse in Desire, and "yeah yeah!" bit in Angel of Harlem.

yes!! thank you U2girl :yes:

I hope these performances get spread out and seen by more people...the problem is not too many people got video :(

Back
Top Bottom