Stand Up Comedy Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry I am trying to keep things organized and clear.

I love this song... :up: It's got the funk :drool:

Right on, thanks for all your hard work here, Sicy!
You have no idea how much I appreciate this killer site.

When I read the reviews SUC became the song I was expecting the most...
When I got Wal-Mart clip, I felt disappointed, expecting another ABOY
When I got the second clip, my hopes were up again, but not that much

And now, I think it's one of the best tunes on the album. It starts as an average song and it grows, and grows, and grows becaming a fucking awesome track with a lot of power. This will rock staduims. And it does has some balls, three balls to be more precise.

The middle 8 "God is love" part reminds me of Jane's Addiction. Bono sounds Perry Farrelish. Another great song. What the fuck?!

I was hoping Stand up to be a good rocker sound song, but I did not expect, to be this mofo of a song!!! killer guitar RIFF!!!!!!!!!

i like the tune, but i don't care for god references, plus all i can think of when i hear this is stand up by DMB

Completely exceeded my expectations.

Ragin' riff from Edge. UNGH CMON YE PEOPLE STAND UP FOR YOUR LOVE MUTHAFUCKAZZ

very 00's chorus. In a good way. I like catchy poppy 00's U2 :up:

the solo is very AB to me and then the part that comes after is really cool. Adam, you are the shit.

They need to open their shows with this track.

Followed by Vertigo, Gloria, I Will Follow and UTEOTW

This is the song I was looking forward to hearing the most because I'd had the 45 sec. clip playing over and over in my head for a couple days now. It was great to finally hear it complete! Love it. One of my favorites clips before, now one of my favorite songs on the album. :up:

Right now, this is my favourite song on the album. That may very well change, but I love every second of it. I wish they would do more of this kind of stuff, but then again I'm an unabashed "Pop" lover, so what the hell do I know.

Rest of the album sounds pretty good, and I expect to like it even more on repeated listens.

Back
Top Bottom