Songs of experience - will this be the thread that we see new music?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to see people got excited! But really where we really expecting anything today? I wasn't lol so no harm done! Nice to see the forums buzz though

yes! Interference should start making up rumors to try to drive traffic back to the site.

what about people..... TALKING to each other?

Damn I'm getting old it seems. I don't get this emoji hype at all.

Do we need hieroglyphs again to communicate?

I think thats a good album name.... Hieroglyphs

what about people..... TALKING to each other?

Damn I'm getting old it seems. I don't get this emoji hype at all.

Do we need hieroglyphs again to communicate?

I think thats a good album name.... Hieroglyphs

Oh, I didn't get emojis either until I discovered the poop one. I haven't looked back since.

It's not over yet, there may still be a chance. ;). I will only forgive if we get more teases from Adam and a single/album this Fall.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Instead of listening to new u2 music I am listening to trump the chump talking bs as always fml. Lol

That's your own fault...:shifty:

I was hopeful something would happen today, but there was nothing substantial...one website reporting it (a credible one at that) does not make it so...:sad:

Tightrope..."tight" song title...hope it see the light of day!

On the plus side I learned about beta testing apple stuff so at least I signed up for that.

On the plus side I learned about beta testing apple stuff so at least I signed up for that.

Sometimes on Mac Rumors, people will be willing to sell developer accounts for cheap. Otherwise it's $99. I usually stay away from it though and just roll with the OTA updates.

That's your own fault...:shifty:

I was hopeful something would happen today, but there was nothing substantial...one website reporting it (a credible one at that) does not make it so...:sad:

Tightrope..."tight" song title...hope it see the light of day!
lol I was expecting nothing actually so I am not at all sad or upset lol. I've said all along nothing will come out today. But if I had a choice between listening to trump or new u2 well you know which one I would pick lol.

Last edited:
Sometimes on Mac Rumors, people will be willing to sell developer accounts for cheap. Otherwise it's $99. I usually stay away from it though and just roll with the OTA updates.

Apple Beta Tester is for free and for Endusers.

Apple Developer Program is for Developers which costs 99/yr

lol I was expecting nothing actually so I am not at all sad or upset lol. I've said all along nothing will come out today. But if I had a choice between listening to trump or new u2 well you know which one I would pick lol.

Well Trump definitely attracts your attention, kinda like a car crash...:doh:

Here's to SOE...to be born another day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom