Predictions For The New Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Who needs them to put out tracklist? if you have a thesaurus and a over active imagination you can come up with it on your own.

1.fascinating forenoon
2.north by northwest
3.hour of reconciliation
4.suspire
5.revelation for a afternoon
6.rainsquall
7.phenomenon physic
8.wedged spell
9.unforeseen denizen
10.parking lot prayer
11.kneeling asinine
12.passage of space

:lmao: Quick, post this on the band's Tumblr. They need the inspiration!

I don't think the U2 tumblr is going to post the submissions/answer asks. I don't think that's what the tumblr is for.

Who needs them to put out tracklist? if you have a thesaurus and a over active imagination you can come up with it on your own.

1.fascinating forenoon
2.north by northwest
3.hour of reconciliation
4.suspire
5.revelation for a afternoon
6.rainsquall
7.phenomenon physic
8.wedged spell
9.unforeseen denizen
10.parking lot prayer
11.kneeling asinine
12.passage of space

Where's Alan Cross when you need him?

I expect the new album to be better than NLOTH and maybe have a chance of entering the top 5 list of best ever U2 albums. However, there are signs that another semi-great, but overall mediocre album is coming (not that that's a bad thing). They have stalled time and again on this next album and seem constantly unsure of when to release a chosen 'collection of songs.' They put themselves under huge pressure and ultimately end up with a damaged end product.

Look at NLOTH. A decent album with some interesting stuff. However, Boots and Stand Up were b-sides at best and the running order wasn't right for many. I don't know, I'm optimistic of a good album, not a great one.

Releasing this mainstreamed song ("Invisible" may have electronic sounds at the start but it's not integrated at all and it, especially the synth line, essentially apes "City of Blinding Lights") to charts success is the worst thing that could happen. It's gonna be far less courageous than the so-so "No Line on the Horizon" and much more like "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb" and "All That You Can't Leave Behind". The way The Edge is talking about how the songs have to be simple enough to play on acoustic guitar reveals how he's holding the band back; he hasn't challenged himself for over a decade now; at least, Adam and Larry do catchy rhythm stuff. The group's alliance with Bank of America -- a cruel bank deserving of federal prosecution several times over, if there ever was one ---- indicates that Bono has no intention to lyrically challenging the powers that be that have plummeted the world into greater suffering these last years. This is very bad indeed.

46c.gif

Releasing this mainstreamed song ("Invisible" may have electronic sounds at the start but it's not integrated at all and it, especially the synth line, essentially apes "City of Blinding Lights") to charts success is the worst thing that could happen. It's gonna be far less courageous than the so-so "No Line on the Horizon" and much more like "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb" and "All That You Can't Leave Behind". The way The Edge is talking about how the songs have to be simple enough to play on acoustic guitar reveals how he's holding the band back; he hasn't challenged himself for over a decade now; at least, Adam and Larry do catchy rhythm stuff. The group's alliance with Bank of America -- a cruel bank deserving of federal prosecution several times over, if there ever was one ---- indicates that Bono has no intention to lyrically challenging the powers that be that have plummeted the world into greater suffering these last years. This is very bad indeed.

So, could we say, you're losing the 'faith'...:hmm:

I expect the new album to be better than NLOTH and maybe have a chance of entering the top 5 list of best ever U2 albums.

They have stalled time and again on this next album and seem constantly unsure of when to release a chosen 'collection of songs.' They put themselves under huge pressure and ultimately end up with a damaged end product.

I don't know, I'm optimistic of a good album, not a great one.

WTF are you talking about?

Let me tell you something brother... I know for a fact that Edge is out there challenging himself. He and all the other Hulkamaniacs are training hard, saying their prayers and eating their vitamins each and every day, brother.

You can sit there behind your computer screen, all safe and cozy with your Battlestar Galactica action figures, lobbying insult after inslut at my brothers in U2. But let me ask you this one thing...

WHAT'CHA GONNA DO, brother???? What'cha gonna do when the 24 inch pythons and Hulkamanoa runs wild... ON YOOOOOU???!??

Let me tell you something brother... I know for a fact that Edge is out there challenging himself. He and all the other Hulkamaniacs are training hard, saying their prayers and eating their vitamins each and every day, brother.

You can sit there behind your computer screen, all safe and cozy with your Battlestar Galactica action figures, lobbying insult after inslut at my brothers in U2. But let me ask you this one thing...

WHAT'CHA GONNA DO, brother???? What'cha gonna do when the 24 inch pythons and Hulkamanoa runs wild... ON YOOOOOU???!??

Wow...that made my day...:D

O yeah hulkamanias still running wild :) i must admit that bloke was my child hood idol and i watched raw on monday just to see him return.

Maybe hogan could team up with green jelly again and support u2 on their next tour :)

I predict it will be the soundtrack to the next US election....

Sent from my SM-T210 using U2 Interference mobile app

At least..... This can be said with certainity that the album is coming out in 2015. That's the silver lining to all the recent hopeless situation.

I want an album of some dreamy, reflective, atmospheric tracks, Edge-heavy and a little bit of Bono here and there...think Beach Sequence or Bass Trap.

That's what I want too. Passengers part II and III

Amazing that it took so long for someone to come up with that

EDIT: meant to quote jeevey's theres no album only us post.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using U2 Interference mobile app

At least..... This can be said with certainity that the album is coming out in 2015. That's the silver lining to all the recent hopeless situation.

How in the world do you come to that conclusion? As far as I know we haven't had an announcement for 2015 yet....

We still know shite. Album could be out in April, June, Autumn, 2015, whatever. We know nothing. So we cannot say ANYTHING with certainty other than the album hasn't come out right after Fallon like some people were convinced it would.

Back
Top Bottom