Predictions For The New Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's a confirmed rumor that Paul McG sat down with the boys for one last talk before leaving, a big one...it appears he was really serious, almost angry, and with a glass of scotch in his hand he delivered his last piece of wisdom to help the guys conquer the world again...
The reports say his actual words were: "You wanna be the biggest band in the world again? Put those cryin babys of coldplay in their place? Recapture the spark? Have Naomi and the big girls at your feet like in the 90's? Get back on drugs. Right the fuck now. You bored me to tears for the last decade...fuckin rehabs they ruined you! Ruined you ya hear me?!! Bunch of pussys with your fuckin black and white photos again and again and again..."
After this his assistant helped him get up, seems he was really drunk and with tears in his eyes...as he was leaving someone reported he was mumbling to himself "donkey punch...last chance... fr hits...hits...hits."

:reject:

:hug:

I predict that no matter what the collective feeling over the songs will be, the collective feeling regarding Dangers Mouses' production will be very favorable.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

Wed to? Seriously?

When humans become adults they realise that those with differing opinions / motives are not inherently evil, and they work WITH them to improve outcomes. An activist in a room with a high ranking politician achieves more in half an hour than most smelly hippy activists do in their lives because no one takes them seriously, and they have no power.
W
Interesting that Bono doesn't have this attitude toward America's enemies, but is so interested in compromising with vile American politicians who also happen to have lots of money to make him feel included.
Bill Clinton and Paul Ryan Chumming It Up Like Old Buddies - YouTube

Fact:Bill Clinton is freaking scum for what he's done to the world economy and for continuing to endorse Reaganomics and act like poor people should have programs cut:

Even the runners of this site are dismayed at Bono endorsing Monsanto:
Why Is Bono Endorsing Monsanto In Africa? - U2 Interference

I'm with Paul Krugman, Chris Hedges, and the great Bill Moyers:
Moyers & Company | BillMoyers.com

PS I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who's noticed Rolling Stone's unprofessional gushing toward the band. It's among the laziest music reviewing. Solid political coverage, though.

Interesting that Bono doesn't have this attitude toward America's enemies, but is so interested in compromising with vile American politicians who also happen to have lots of money to make him feel included.

Fact:Bill Clinton is freaking scum for what he's done to the world economy and for continuing to endorse Reaganomics and act like poor people should have programs cut:

PS I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who's noticed Rolling Stone's unprofessional gushing toward the band. It's among the laziest music reviewing. Solid political coverage, though.

Lol.

The ones with the money are the ones with the power to improve outcomes for the poorest nations. I'd imagine if Bono was in bed with the Taliban that he wouldn't get much African debt forgiven...

I predict that U2 will be too ashamed of their audience to tour again - ever.

Reading through some of the newer comments here makes me fear that this may actually become a real threat. :sad:

Old Muldy actually has some good points but then he/she comes off as miserable git which makes it nigh on impossible to actually warm to his/her posts.

The rich that were part of Battlestar Galactica does not compromise with those vile fucking Americans.

Lol.

The ones with the money are the ones with the power to improve outcomes for the poorest nations. I'd imagine if Bono was in bed with the Taliban that he wouldn't get much African debt forgiven...

The ones with the money are responsible for the situations of the poorest nations, and for the increasing poverty in their own western nations. The problems are systemic and Bono works more to spread and entrench the cancerous "free market" than he does to actually change they systems that are responsible for mass exploitation. It would be nice if were a bit more realistic, but he does much more than can be expected of A) a rock star, and B) someone who's been stupidly, unjustifiably rich and cocooned from real people for half his life.

But yeah, Bill Clinton is a wretched human being, and Paul Ryan deserves nothing less than flesh eating disease. Maybe sending him a dose is the amazing plan Edge referred to! That's my prediction. :applaud:

images

18lr99sykzx5cjpg.jpg

images

ro-man.jpg

Interesting that Bono doesn't

<snip> trolling drivel </snip>

Just curious: why the hell are you still here, exactly? I mean, as a self-avowed "former U2 fan" as you called yourself in another of your particularly (un)insightful comments on Rolling Stone online (1), are you just here to troll current U2 fans?

And is this your twitter: https://twitter.com/Muldfeld ?

:tsk:

(1) Grammy Awards 2014: Who'll Get Nominated for Best Album, Best New Artist and More? | Music News | Rolling Stone

:whistle:

Muldfeld • 2 months ago

Wow. Bono's singing sucks. Not only does he support the corporate state and corrupt politicians and war criminals for African blood money; he has to continuously jump on the pop culture bandwagon to gain attention. Morally and artistically bankrupt

Grammy Awards 2013: Who'll Get Nominated for Best Album, Best New Artist and More? | Music News | Rolling Stone

Muldfeld • a month ago

As a former U2 fan, I hope U2 DOESN'T get if for their crappy song about "Mandela", but they probably will. Bono's lyrics and The Edge's melodies are lousy, as they have been these 13 years, but even the rhythm section utterly fails this time.

Muldfeld • 8 hours ago

This is a terrible song. "The Hands That Built America" was better and even that wasn't very good. This nomination is coasting on Mandela's death; even the film surrounding it (which I saw last night) wasn't tremendously good -- much better than this generic, commercial, unadventurous trash. Bono has lost any ability to write from a place of true complexity; Winnie and Nelson's love story ended before he became president; it wasn't some eternal love, as Bono is trying to portray it. Is this the guy that wrote "Bad" or the entirety of "Achtung Baby"?

I read in the credits that this was produced by Danger Mouse and my heart sank a little; that doesn't bode well for this upcoming album. Someone else deserves to win

We should all troll Mudfeld's twitter.

Sent from my Nexus 5 (the best smart phone out there right now. Seriously, Samsung packs too many useless features that drain battery) using the new updated U2 Interference app that now shows signatures

I particularly smh at the Tweet where he says he has no sympathy for the victim who got shot in the movie theatre for texting during the previews.

And then further informs his followers that he actually means it.

Back
Top Bottom