Possible new video (new pics 11/30/08)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
These Clips also from Nate Taylor could show the shot for the new U2 video:

ttp://www.flickr.com/photos/29016094@N04/3028941661/

ttp://www.flickr.com/photos/29016094@N04/3029772312/

"h" missing - in front...

portraits4.jpg

Wow - Adam seems to get cooler looking with every day that passes!! Hope I age as well as he has! :wink:

Pics look great in general - looks like they are going for a nice minimal aesthetic with the clothes and the backdrop. Love Bono's leather jacket plus the shorter hair is a MAJOR improvement on the HTDAAB look....

Where's Larry though!?

now THAT bono haircut I can agree on :applaud:

great pictures, now I'm excited about the video

It looks DECENT, unlike most U2 videos

PS: :lol: LOL at Edge's unplugged guitar

Last edited:
k...they're shooting a video........it's on now.........

From memory, that other short video of Bono in front of the supposed blue screen was from about November 14, so these were probably done at the same time. So even though the album itself wasn't completely finished, the single WAS.

very cool pics...

I actually had a very bizarre dream last night that i was in a new u2 video. I guess i was an extra or something, along with a friend. This is how it went down i think:

my friend and i were in a large building near the top at a masquerade ball with Edge & Adam, we were all wearing costumes and partying hard! The sky above us (dont ask me how i could see it) began to get really really dark and then fireworks began to shoot up from the top of the skyscraper, like off of its spire. We (my friend, Adam, Edge, and myself) all began running downstairs from the top of the building to the bottom to get out.

Out on the streets there was a large army marching, being led by Bono & Larry, complete in uniform with weapons and medals. Bono sang his vocals as he led the marching army. He was like a character gone mad. We see them when we get to the bottom of the building. I'm not sure if there was a confrontation between us and them or not, but there were helicopters overhead and strange lights and smoke in the omnious sky.

The music was very intense, lots soaring vocals and The Edge's guitar painted the sky...it was out of this world. I dont know what song this would be but the sense of urgency was very real and the dream was incredibly vivid.

I woke up thinking it was all so real!!

:up:

I have to say the boys do look good.

But we've got to be able to dig up some more information on these pics. Such a tease.

ok....based on this, I say video release in the next 3 weeks.
single to radio as well.
album: last week of February 09.

:up:

I wish Edge would've changed his look this time around.....the beanie/t shirt/jeans/chucks look is boring.

So yes. Not a blue screen at all.

...and is he wearing the Creepers again?! Dammit Bono, buy some new shoes! :scream:
I wish my mom was filming Bono. Lucky wench!
My mom wishes she were filming Bono.

Anyway, I like the aesthetic of these images. U2 playing in an empty room. It's got a Ground Beneath Her Feet vibe to it.

I wonder what song this is. Edge doesn't look like he's hacking away like it sounds on Get on your boots. Maybe it's a different song like Unknown Caller or something we haven't heard.

hes around 5th or 6th fret on the g or b.

could be the lead in beach clips 1, 2 or 4 really

I'm gonna be honest: no one in here can tell what the hell he's saying based on that photo. And I find it hilarious that people are trying to guess. I mean, I know it's very little you have to go on, but c'mon.

Back
Top Bottom