No Line in the Horizon on sale at my local starbucks USA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Juan911411

Babyface
found this on my way to work today

3316489852_9482339bd6_b.jpg

Oh shit. I hope nobody I know in the entertainment department is going to get fired over that.

Well it is on the RED display...lol

I wonder how much they're charging for it...I am tempted to go to a local Starbucks just on the odd chance it might have been put out on the RED display

That's not any sort of (RED) display, just the usual front counter CD display. There's a (RED) Starbucks card above it, but the CDs are typically in one place in the store nowadays, not in any special display.

Although I just noticed the Starbucks (RED) logo on the sticker - that's kind of interesting.

hmm...i'm tempted to drive to Starbucks real quick. it's literally 2 minutes from my house. i'd feel stupid if they didn't have it though, walking right up to the front counter and then walking away. :wink:

That's not any sort of (RED) display, just the usual front counter CD display. There's a (RED) Starbucks card above it, but the CDs are typically in one place in the store nowadays, not in any special display.

Although I just noticed the Starbucks (RED) logo on the sticker - that's kind of interesting.

You're right,my mistake...I've rarely gone to Starbucks...that may change :D

hmm...i'm tempted to drive to Starbucks real quick. it's literally 2 minutes from my house. i'd feel stupid if they didn't have it though, walking right up to the front counter and then walking away. :wink:

Yeah me too. I need to pick up my dog from boarding in a little while anyway and there's a Starbucks right in that strip mall.

If they don't have it maybe I'll buy a cup of coffee anyway. :wink:

Both of the Starbucks in my town are in areas where it's really difficult to find parking, so I'm waiting for someone to find out for sure before I venture out :waiting:

I think it's just a one place... not Starbucks policy.

I found STEP BROTHERS the DVD at one Duane Reade 3 weeks before it was supposed to be for sale. It's random.

theres a starbucks in the barnes in noble in the mall i work at... i might have to take a quick pass by. :wink:

Thank you so much Juan911411!!!!! I drove into East Boston today and found the local Starbucks on 1A. I ran inside like i was a kid running downstairs for Christmas! As soon as i hit the counter, BOOM, three No Line On The Horizon CDs were staring me in the face saying "BUY ME!!!" so i just had to. Thank you once again!

Thank you so much Juan911411!!!!! I drove into East Boston today and found the local Starbucks on 1A. I ran inside like i was a kid running downstairs for Christmas! As soon as i hit the counter, BOOM, three No Line On The Horizon CDs were staring me in the face saying "BUY ME!!!" so i just had to. Thank you once again!

wow. so you found one too?

It is funny that you Americans (and others as well?) are getting the standard CD in a (standard) jewel case. Here in Europe all releases from U218 onwards (so that's U218, JT, Boy, Oct, War, UABRS) have been released in a super jewel case.

Back
Top Bottom