NLOTH in 320kbps sounds suprisingly better

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sorry all. i can't send. i'm at work.

once again though, if you're sick of waiting, all you have to do is go to google and type in "U2 No Line On The Horizon 320" and you'll find plenty of links to choose from.

otherwise, if you know how to download torrents, you will have no problem finding the 320 rip.

sorry all. i can't send. i'm at work.

once again though, if you're sick of waiting, all you have to do is go to google and type in "U2 No Line On The Horizon 320" and you'll find plenty of links to choose from.

otherwise, if you know how to download torrents, you will have no problem finding the 320 rip.

Thanks! :)

I have a question for you, if you're still around. Earlier in the week, I thought I saw in a thread where someone said that the 320 is just the one that was leaked but reformatted somehow to make the files bigger, and that there would be no difference in sound quality. True or false?

I'm just curious... I'm currenty dowloading the 320 version, and it shows as 122.37 MB... does this sound ok?

I searched Google for no line on the horizon 320 and chose the first option and it's called "No Line On The Horizon - Sharego 320 KBPS 2009"

122 is what I have:

Directory: U2 - No Line On The Horizon-SHAREGO 320 KBPS 2009

Files:
01 - No Line On The Horizon 9.6 MB
02 - Magnificent 12.3 MB
03 - Moment Of Surrender 16.9 MB
04 - Unknown Caller 13.8 MB
05 - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight 9.6 MB
06 - Get On Your Boots 7.8 MB
07 - Stand Up Comedy 8.7 MB
08 - Fez - Being Born 12 MB
09 - White As Snow 10.7 MB
10 - Breathe 11.4 MB
11- Cedars Of Lebanon 9.6 MB
nloth-cover.jpg 24.9 KB
SHAREGO.nfo 8.2 KB

122 is what I have:

Directory: U2 - No Line On The Horizon-SHAREGO 320 KBPS 2009

Files:
01 - No Line On The Horizon 9.6 MB
02 - Magnificent 12.3 MB
03 - Moment Of Surrender 16.9 MB
04 - Unknown Caller 13.8 MB
05 - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight 9.6 MB
06 - Get On Your Boots 7.8 MB
07 - Stand Up Comedy 8.7 MB
08 - Fez - Being Born 12 MB
09 - White As Snow 10.7 MB
10 - Breathe 11.4 MB
11- Cedars Of Lebanon 9.6 MB
nloth-cover.jpg 24.9 KB
SHAREGO.nfo 8.2 KB

Can you notice a difference? (if you had the lesser version)

Thanks! :)

I have a question for you, if you're still around. Earlier in the week, I thought I saw in a thread where someone said that the 320 is just the one that was leaked but reformatted somehow to make the files bigger, and that there would be no difference in sound quality. True or false?

the jury's still out on this one. i think there was a first wave of crap 320 torrents that were doing just that. now though, the new torrent out there is legit.

i haven't even downloaded the 320 yet. i've been listening to the V0 rip, which sounds 10 times better than the leak we got Tuesday night.

Hmm, if you read through the comments on these torrents, it seems as if this is just transcoded from the 256KBps version that was first released. Does anyone know for sure that this is a brand new rip at 320?

the jury's still out on this one. i think there was a first wave of crap 320 torrents that were doing just that. now though, the new torrent out there is legit.

i haven't even downloaded the 320 yet. i've been listening to the V0 rip, which sounds 10 times better than the leak we got Tuesday night.

Which 320 is legit? The sharego or NLT one? Or is there another one that I'm missing?

Hmm, if you read through the comments on these torrents, it seems as if this is just transcoded from the 256KBps version that was first released. Does anyone know for sure that this is a brand new rip at 320?

from what i understand, yes it is. Normally, bad transcodes get deleted from Waffles and WhatCd, but this new one didn't get deleted.

Back
Top Bottom