NLOTH in 320kbps sounds suprisingly better

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone did page 9?

BTW, just remembering that I'm sending the V0 version. It's NOT the 320kbps one.

Look, I won't be sending the link to everyone if you don't want the V0 version. Specify if you want the 320kbps version and nothing else or if you've no problem with the V0 version.

I doubt the people asking for the 320 kbps arent going to buy the album in a week. To me it makes sense to have the best sounding version until it can be purchased. Btw, the 320 is a definite improvement on my system. It can be found on torrents in about 5 seconds tho, so I wouldnt bother asking here.

I doubt the people asking for the 320 kbps arent going to buy the album in a week. To me it makes sense to have the best sounding version until it can be purchased. Btw, the 320 is a definite improvement on my system. It can be found on torrents in about 5 seconds tho, so I wouldnt bother asking here.

I agree, it's out EVERYWHERE so it's very easy to find and it takes about 4mins to download the torrent.

the 320 is what i have i think i thought that's what everyone has. I got it from a torrent site.

320 kbps is just greedy. Can't you people wait for the album and be happy with what you have?

Kind of an arrogant post don't ya think?

"You people?" :down:

Who the hell are you to judge anyone? So someone wants a better quality version of the album. Who cares? Its not your problem. Get off your soapbox and stop preaching pal. Elections don't happen again till November.

Requested a few pages back, but haven't received anything yet.

I'd love to get either the 320 or the V0 version. I'm going to have my first listen in about 20 minutes, and I'd love to have the nicest sounding one for the first time! :D

utooguy@gmail.com

thanks!

Back
Top Bottom